"Beautiful" 3800SC Craigslist find $4000 by BabyEating Dingo
Started on: 07-16-2014 04:37 PM
Replies: 7 (684 views)
Last post by: L.I. Fieros on 07-18-2014 08:34 AM
BabyEating Dingo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyEating DingoSend a Private Message to BabyEating DingoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's beautiful if you're into that sort of thing...

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/4570475124.html

Not my car, no PMs about it plz.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
yutzybrian

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yutzybrianSend a Private Message to yutzybrianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"everything BUT speedometer works"

Well that is kinda important...... "But officer I really don't know what speed I was going"
tom10122

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tom10122Send a Private Message to tom10122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"No officer I do not have any idea how fast I was going"
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A very decent buy. You'd be hard pressed to buy a Fiero GT and swap in a 3800SC for that. The guy got a bit sloppy on the harness, the color scheme is weird and the fuel lines could be done neater, but its still a good price.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is a great deal. Will need another new paint job and the speedo fixed, but for $4k that is not bad at all. And it has a "fancy schmancy" custom interior too...

I'm glad I am a long way from TX. If that car checked out on in person inspection I'd be in trouble with the Mrs.
GodSend

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Working speedometer is not required for safety certificate around here.
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$85.00 GPS will solve the speedometer problem fast and cheap ----- now the paint job...... if it wasn't striped it might be ok.
L.I. Fieros

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2014 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for L.I. FierosSend a Private Message to L.I. FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Honestly, that does look like a really good deal, even just for the completed drivetrain.

But, the non-working speedometer reminds me of this....

Trooper : “ Do you have any idea how fast you were going? ”

Del : “ Oddly enough, I was just talking to my friend about that. Our speedometer's melted, and as a result, it's very hard to say with any degree of accuracy exactly how fast we were going. ”

Trooper : “ Seventy-eight miles an hour. ”

Del : “ Whew! Seventy-eight, huh? Yeah, I could buy that. Sure. I guess. You know, uh, you'd know better 'n us. 'Specially since we've got a melted speedometer. ”

Trooper : “ Do you feel this vehicle is safe for highway travel? ”

Del : “ Yes. I do. I really do believe that. I…I…I know it's not pretty to look at but it'll get'cha where you wanna go. ”

Trooper : “ You got no outside mirror. ”

Del : “ No, we lost that. ”

Trooper : “ You have no functioning guages. ”

Del : “ No, not a one. However, the radio still works! ”

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay