FS PISA wrap around dash board by Joker-1986
Started on: 07-07-2014 12:12 AM
Replies: 11 (692 views)
Last post by: Joker-1986 on 07-09-2014 11:00 PM
Joker-1986

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joker-1986Send a Private Message to Joker-1986Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This PISA wrap around dash board was removed from a 1985 SE. Will ship from zip code 85635.
$300 with flat shipping rate $250 FedEx in the US. They are the only ones I can find that will ship the dashboard. If you know of anyone else cheaper, let me know.

It is dirty in the pictures, I just took it out. I will clean it up before sending it out. I do not have the time to put it in mine like I thought i would.

Look for more parts I will be posting from a 1985 SE. I have a complete car I'm tearing apart. The engine/engine compartment is spoken for already. Let me know if you are looking for something and I will remove that part first for you.

that is a yellow mark, not a tear.

[This message has been edited by Joker-1986 (edited 07-07-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Joker-1986:

This PISA wrap around dash board was removed from a 1985 SE. Will ship from zip code 85635.
$300 plus shipping. It is dirty in the pictures, I just took it out. I will clean it up before sending it out. I do not have the time to put it in mine like I thought i would.

Look for more parts I will be posting from a 1985 SE. I have a complete car I'm tearing apart. The engine/engine compartment is spoken for already. Let me know if you are looking for something and I will remove that part first for you.

Shipping to 75149 please...I am interested in it
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 03:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by Joker-1986:

$300 plus shipping. It is dirty in the pictures, I just took it out. I will clean it up before sending it out. I do not have the time to put it in mine like I thought i would.

Shipping to 75149 please...I am interested in it
kmd85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kmd85Send a Private Message to kmd85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
Lurate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LurateClick Here to visit Lurate's HomePageSend a Private Message to LurateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PISA makes custom cupholders that will fit the incline of the center console (with a little tweaking). I've had my PISA wrap around for over 15 years and only recently got the cupholders....wish I had done it years ago..would have been fewer coffee spills.
Joker-1986

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joker-1986Send a Private Message to Joker-1986Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Working on the requests for shipping quotes. I am at work today but will get to UPS at lunch.
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent!

------------------

jamerican

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jamericanSend a Private Message to jamericanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try shipping threw Greyhounds ,can save a lot for big items like this
quins&dads88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for quins&dads88Send a Private Message to quins&dads88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next in line should others ahead fail!
Beej
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Believe it or not, I found that FedEx shipping with them packing it was the cheapest went I recently sent a transmission.
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll send payment tomorrow, so you can consider it sold.

Thanks,
Greg
PFF
System Bot
Joker-1986

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joker-1986Send a Private Message to Joker-1986Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please pm your address and I will get it ready to go!

Thank you everyone for your interest.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock