Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Parts for sale (Will add new parts regularly) (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Parts for sale (Will add new parts regularly) by 94blackbird
Started on: 07-06-2014 07:31 PM
Replies: 60 (2260 views)
Last post by: 94blackbird on 10-16-2014 08:57 PM
94blackbird

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is my for sale thread for the good parts off the parts cars I purchased recently. I will be adding to this regularly.
*NOTE: I have a LOT of parts, and it will be next to impossible for me to list every last little thing that comes off the cars. If there is ANYTHING you might need, some little odd or end, a bracket, a relay, part of a harness etc, feel free to get a hold of me. About the only thing I won't hang on to are bad parts, damaged body panels or chassis that are in anything less than perfect condition.

Jim

Light saddle left and right door panels. 50 ea or 90 for the pair PLUS shipping*

Light Saddle upper carpet. Backing intact. 50 PLUS shipping.*

Light Saddle radio surround(sold) and shifter surround. 40 ea shipped.*

Light saddle dash 200 PLUS shipping (would prefer local pickup)*

Light Saddle door pillar plastics. 30 ea or 50 for the pair PLUS shipping*

Light saddle sun vizors. One has floppy ear, but otherwise in good shape. 40 shipped for the pair

Inner window seals in excellent condition, 40 shipped 2 sets available

OEM sunroof seal, in very good shape. 65 shipped

Auxiliary gauges, 40 shipped.

Drip rails from 87 GT in Good condition. 95 shipped.

GT sail window inserts. 45 shipped each or 75 for the pair.

Fiero GT Deck lid vents. 50 shipped each or 85 shipped for the pair

Fiero Notchback Deck lid vents. 50 shipped each or 85 for the pair.

Fiero Gauge cluster trim plate. Dot Matrix. 45 shipped

Dark Grey Gauge cluster surround. 45 shipped

Fiero gauge cluster trim plate. Brushed aluminum. 45 shipped.

Will add more as I get more parts cleaned up. As always, if there are any little odds and ends that you need that you don't see posted, feel free to pm me.

[This message has been edited by 94blackbird (edited 10-20-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are those beechwood pieces

------------------
Pat Jones

94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, these are from an 86 and an 87, I believe they are the light saddle color from the RPO codes. I will make sure tomorrow when I can get a good pic so I'm not running back and forth trying to decode. I have an 88 with full interior that looks like it may be beechwood that I haven't gotten to yet, I will check it tomorrow when I get home from work. All I know about it is it's the premium leather interior.

[This message has been edited by 94blackbird (edited 07-06-2014).]

ennored

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ennoredSend a Private Message to ennoredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have any plans for the '88?
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ennored:

Have any plans for the '88?

I have plans for both 88's that are in my possession. I refer you to my intro/build thread.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094212.html
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
does the defrost switch are a gm original or fierostore reproduction switch ???
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtx:

does the defrost switch are a gm original or fierostore reproduction switch ???

as far as I know they are the original from the factory. The car I took them off of only has 39k on it, and the last time it was titled for road use was in 1989.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 94blackbird:

as far as I know they are the original from the factory. The car I took them off of only has 39k on it, and the last time it was titled for road use was in 1989.

Good golly miss mollie....

94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

Good golly miss mollie....

Unfortunately a lot of the body panels are damaged pretty badly, and they already started parting it by the time I got it. Also they didn't have a good title for it so unfortunately it's not good for anything but parts at this point.
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i want it
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 94blackbird:

Unfortunately a lot of the body panels are damaged pretty badly, and they already started parting it by the time I got it. Also they didn't have a good title for it so unfortunately it's not good for anything but parts at this point.

Don't need the body stuff. The interior parts and clips can be gold.
PFF
System Bot
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

Don't need the body stuff. The interior parts and clips can be gold.

the interior parts that are left for the most part are mint.
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent for defrost switch and my wtb stuff
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New parts added!
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i pm you about my wtb and i want the defrost switch plate assembly thanks a lot send me a pm
jagonza

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jagonzaSend a Private Message to jagonzaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you have a manual shift knob, or the visors, or steering wheel ?
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jagonza:

do you have a manual shift knob, or the visors, or steering wheel ?

Which steering wheel are you looking for? I have 2 different ones still on the cars. Also which color visors do you need? I do have a manual shift knob I would be willing to sell.
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prices Revised! Bumpin' in.
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2014 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many misc. parts available, I may have the little oddball bit or piece that you need! Parts to be added this weekend! As always, if you need anything, PM or email me!
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many new (to you) parts in very good to excellent condition will be up for sale shortly! As always if you need a misc part or item, let me know there is a good chance I have it!
PFF
System Bot
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumpin' in, new parts added! More coming shortly!
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More parts, check 'em out and see if there is anything you need! As always, if there is something you need but don't see, feel free to PM or Email me. Chances are I probably have it!
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Light Saddle GT steering wheel?

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2014 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Light Saddle GT steering wheel?

It's still on the car, I'll get some pics tomorrow. It's not in the best condition.
Red88fm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2014 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88fmSend a Private Message to Red88fmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have the center console?
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Red88fm- PM replied.
Bumpin' in for some great parts! More to come!
Red88fm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88fmSend a Private Message to Red88fmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM.
Red88fm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88fmSend a Private Message to Red88fmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Red88fm

83 posts
Member since Jul 2014
Payment sent. Thanks
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump it up for good parts! Don't see something you want? PM me! Good chance that I have it!
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sunday bump for good parts! Lemme know what you need, I might have it!
PFF
System Bot
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday bump!
gambler85

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2014 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gambler85Send a Private Message to gambler85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would u happen to have a full set of round molding sidemarkers? Both front and rear with screws in good shape
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2014 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM'd
Red88fm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2014 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88fmSend a Private Message to Red88fmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Package came GREAT job packaging . Thanks again Highly recommend this seller.
Lowerit

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2014 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoweritSend a Private Message to LoweritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Emailed you, I want the dash, carpets and a few other things.. lets make a deal
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump it up for good parts! Lemme know what you need, I may have it, down to the oddest of ends!
Fieromotion

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieromotionSend a Private Message to FieromotionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumpin up for good parts! Look for more to be added soon! Lemme know what you need, I a lot of odd and end parts laying around.
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump it up! Lots of good parts! More on the way! Lemme know what you need, I might have it!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock