IMSA Racecar for sale by Dave Deerson
Started on: 06-24-2014 12:47 PM
Replies: 1 (291 views)
Last post by: revin on 06-24-2014 01:57 PM
Dave Deerson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2014 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave DeersonSend a Private Message to Dave DeersonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As seen on Ebay and a few other sites, I have officially put my IMSA Fiero race car up for sale. The time has come where life changes and priorities have made me realize that it is time to move onto other things. The build thread is there in the "Under Construction" section and she is event ready with just a new set of tires. Everything I have related to the car goes with it : spares such as Fenders,doors,rear quarterpanels,suspension,uprights,rotors,hubs and much more. This car may not be for everyone,she is fast and takes some skill to drive, but once settled in gives a thrill not many cars can. While I am not selling at "firesale" prices and asking more than most street Fieros, if you are familiar with this type of race car with the amount of effort and investment put into it over the years, the amount I am looking for is not entirely unreasonable. Any interested parties should contact me directly by phone or E-mail as there is just too much in details and questions to answer completely. You can also contact Kim Baker,as he is handling the sale for me. contact info below................

Thank You,
Dave Deerson

Shop: seven-32-257-2664
cell: nine 08-208-2360

Kim Baker: http://vintageracecarsales.com/
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2014 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Dave don't do it!!!!!

Best of luck with the sale, wish it was going me.

loved reading all about the car and you!!

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 06-24-2014).]

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock