Selling a 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT, 90,600 original miles, 3 Speed Automatic. I've owned if for just under about a year, wife is pregnant with number 2, so I need to move on from this.
- Paint is only a few years old, very few flaws. Looks fantastic
- Many interior upgrades
- Suspension upgraded
- New Rims
- Power windows, power locks
- JVC KD-HR20, w/ Aux Input, Bluetooth, and Ipod Jack
- Freedom 150 Car alarm with remote entry
- Power Mirrors (Do not work in all directions, could be as simple as the switch, never got a chance to look into it)
- New wiper switch and turn signal stalk (No more phantom wiper swipes)
- All new belts
- Underdrive crank pully
- Rodney Dickman's Idler Pully
- Rodney Dickman's decklid strut
- Custom glove box, center console door, and arm rest with cupholders
- Custom Fiero spare tire cover
- Mr. Mikes seat covers
- Cruise control works
- All gauges work. Fuel gauge doesn't go to full with a full tank, but is accurate below a half tank.
- Heat blows hot
- AC converted to R134, but not currently working (Worked for a while after i bought it and then the compressor stopped engaging)
- Window tint on passenger door peeled in the corner. I cut off any loose parts and it isn't coming up anymore, but could stand to be redone.
I'll include a Gen 2 headlight motor upgrade, I have the motors, wiring harness and relay. The current Gen 1 motors were rebuilt a year or so ago and both still go up and down everytime. Comes with a California Car Cover. Also including the GM service manual, Haynes and Chilton's manuals and original owner's manual and DIY manual.
This is a great car, and I wouldn't hesitate to jump in and drive it anywhere. I drive it to work a few times a week and recently drove it to Orlando and back and didn't have any issues at all. Clean title, in hand. I'm asking $4500 OBO
Call or text at 843-670-eight seven seven nine.
[This message has been edited by cheffrey85 (edited 06-30-2014).]