Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WTB: Need GT Fuel filler plastic surround and GT rubber that guides air into radiator

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WTB: Need GT Fuel filler plastic surround and GT rubber that guides air into radiator by smartaxel
Started on: 06-23-2014 03:01 PM
Replies: 10 (208 views)
Last post by: jw3 on 07-05-2014 09:05 AM
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
7/3/2014 - I still need these. Original seller sent wrong parts-
I am doing a Fastback/GT conversion. I need the following:

1. The plastic surround for the fuel filler. If you open the fuel door, this is the round plastic piece that would hide the opening between the Fastback body and the fuel line. The Fuel fill door goes through this thing and closes into it. Prefer red. It says "GT" on the back of it.

2. The "rubber" thin flaps and whatever mounting "plastic thing" that hold them in place to divert air from the opening on the Gt bumper into the radiator. I believe this is specific to the GT nose.

Preference given to ones here in MI.. but shoot me an idea of cost shipped to 48329.

[This message has been edited by smartaxel (edited 07-03-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have what you need.
The filler part with a door is $5.00 + shipping.

As for the rubber with plastic parts do you need the side ones?
Those are all the same from what Ive seen. Id research that though.
I have a good set Id sell for $15.00 + shipping.

Pm me if you're interested.
smartaxel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent a PM. It's the Fastback specific Fuel piece?
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you sure you want to do that? After having owned a notchie for over 12 years and now a GT, l am leaning toward the notchie. The fast back is bothersome when working on the engine close to the front firewall.

Steve
smartaxel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sure. I had to destroy the notchback to get the roof bolts out. There is no turning back at this point... And I miss my Fastback.
smartaxel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was sent the wrong parts, so I still need both of these. Does anyone else have these ? I especially need the GT fuel filler/cap piece. Today, I see Rodney sells the rubber pieces, so I can get those from him if someone with a GT gas filler doesn't have them.

[This message has been edited by smartaxel (edited 07-03-2014).]

jw3

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2014 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jw3Send a Private Message to jw3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the fuel filler piece.
Its black but in good shape.
$15 shipped if you want it.
smartaxel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2014 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jw.
Does it have gt stamped in back?
jw3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2014 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jw3Send a Private Message to jw3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes it has gt on the back of the door and Fiero gt on the back of the housing.
smartaxel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take it. Whats your paypal address?
jw3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jw3Send a Private Message to jw3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by smartaxel:

I will take it. Whats your paypal address?

Pm sent
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock