WTB : Drivers side power window plug by GodSend
Started on: 06-14-2014 01:35 PM
Replies: 2 (72 views)
Last post by: jw3 on 06-15-2014 04:39 PM
GodSend

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2014 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Replaced my drivers side power window switch with a known good one to try to diagnose a spotty up/down action (sometimes takes a half dozen clicks to start) and still had the . I noticed the harness that plugs into the switch itself is pretty melted (and missing one of the tongs that holds it tight).

Anyone got one available? Looking for one with a few inches of wire. First plan will be to try to remove wires from harness. If that fails I would like the option to cut and solder.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fierorog

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2014 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierorogSend a Private Message to FierorogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a perfect time to upgrade your power window system. Put in a relay system, you won't regret it. Not cheep, but worth it. and while your at it, run a fused hot line from your bat for the windows. better power and always hot. ( don't need the key on to use them )
Trust me, you will thank me. Roger

Power window relay
jw3

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jw3Send a Private Message to jw3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a complete power door harness if you don't find just the plug. The car had power windows, locks and mirrors.
I don't really want to cut the harness but I'll take $25 shipped for it or $40 shipped for both sides.
Pm me if you are interested.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock