87 Fiero GT For Sale by Nospeedlimit55
Started on: 06-13-2014 05:14 PM
Replies: 7 (837 views)
Last post by: Nospeedlimit55 on 07-03-2014 07:02 PM
Nospeedlimit55

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2014 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Immaculate 87 Fiero GT with 67k original miles.
Original 2.8L V6 5 spd has never been rebuilt or modified. This California Car has been garaged and impeccably maintained all its life. Runs strong with no leaks or tailpipe smoke. Several performance upgrades make this `lil gem a blast to drive!
- 2" Drop Suspension w/new Springs, Shocks, euro-bushings etc. (handles like a slot car)
- New GTR Sport Redline wheels w/Bridgestone Potenza tires (less than 1k mls)
- New Triple Core Aluminum Radiator & Fan
- Custom Cold Air Induction system
- New Alpine Audio system incl. 4 speakers
Exterior is in excellent condition with only minor chips and small scratches (no damage anywhere). Original paint still shines like new! Interior is also near perfect with only slight evidence of wear on the divers seat (suede IS 27 years old). No rips, tears, holes, stains, cracks or warping on anything! Tinted windows have really helped preserve this interior which is in better shape than any I have ever seen.
No Mechanical or Electrical issues whatsoever. Absolutely everything is in working order right down to the trunk light!

I absolutely LOVE this car and hate to let her go, but family circumstances are forcing this sale.
Very Motivated for immediate sale but I also know that this car is worth far more than my asking price, so I'll cut right to the chase. First $6,000 cash takes her home!

Thanks for looking - Photos to come.

------------------

Low Expectations!!!

[This message has been edited by Nospeedlimit55 (edited 06-13-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2014 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Nospeedlimit55 (edited 06-13-2014).]

Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
????
Is there no one out there ready for a show quality Fiero at this price?

[This message has been edited by Nospeedlimit55 (edited 06-15-2014).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nospeedlimit55:

????
Is there no one out there ready for a show quality Fiero at this price?

Fiero market is soft at this point..There r nicely swapped Fieros going for less then what u r asking so gonna be a hard sell at this time.
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It seems as such...
Which is a damn shame when you see what $6k will buy with other "more popular" sports cars, not much!
I know everyone on this site has the passion for these `lil Ponchos and had hoped to find her a good home, but for any less I'd rather just hold on and continue to enjoy the crap out of this "Bucket List" Beauty I've wanted for years!

Thanks for your perspective although I hope to prove ya wrong. Well, Sort Of!?! (8D
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that's pretty sharp lookin. good luck with the sale.
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2014 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump - Still up for Grabs!
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still accepting offers...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock