Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WTS: My custom hood with Grand Prix GTP special edition hood vents!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WTS: My custom hood with Grand Prix GTP special edition hood vents! by Gokart
Started on: 06-12-2014 06:54 AM
Replies: 13 (1355 views)
Last post by: Carl Calderone on 07-09-2014 10:03 PM
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My winter project! I think it came out sweet and it'll be tough to part with after all the work I put into it but I just love Tha Drivers STM hood vent too much to swap. I'm asking for at least $300.00 but would love it if I was offered more Local pick-up only. It's primed and just needs to be block sanded and painted to match your Fiero. I may bring to the NEFA swap meet at The Fiero Store in August if there's a true interest.
Thanks for looking, Marc

[This message has been edited by Gokart (edited 06-12-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure is pretty....

I'd take it if I was closer, good luck!
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. I really like that! You did it yourself ? Can you post a pic if the underside so I can see the finish look....I may take you up in the sale. It looks like it's worth the ride.
Jason88Notchie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very very nice!
Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carl Calderone:

Wow. I really like that! You did it yourself ? Can you post a pic if the underside so I can see the finish look....I may take you up in the sale. It looks like it's worth the ride.

Thanks for the compliments and yes, I did it myself. It was fairly easy after doing 4 previous mods on other hoods!
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/093383.html

Here's a pic of the back side....came out nice!

Another topside with the headlight doors. I molded over the "Pontiac". I've done that on all my hoods.

jediperk

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2014 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I was closer I would get this for sure. That looks great.
Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2014 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for all the compliments! I've had no serious offers and honestly, I'd take a loss at $300.00 considering the price I paid for the scoops ($125.00), a good hood, adhering & finishing materials, primer and most of all....my time! My wife has convinced me to hang on to it as a back-up so I'm going to do just that.
Thanks, Marc

------------------

Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought you said you weren't selling it. You posted that you were going to hang onto it as a backup as per your wife's advice. Did you sell it to a member of this forum?

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keeip it 'mostly' that way. But I just got the 3800sc to swap into it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
VIN #5835
"Don't hate ... Carburate!"
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Peugot 604 Intake manifold
Exhaust headers
Anti-3rd brake light

Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes....to a member that posted on this thread. he pre-paid me more than what I asking for and even paid for shipping!
Couldn't resist
thanks Marc
Lou and Blue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Didnt mean to be a pest, no harm, no foul.
And after all, it's yours to ultimately sell who you want to anyway. I just like to see fairness and people who were interested get a fair chance. I've had some underhandedness happen to me on this forum.
------------------
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keeip it 'mostly' that way. But I just got the 3800sc to swap into it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Exhaust headers
Anti-3rd brake light

[This message has been edited by Lou and Blue (edited 07-03-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lou and Blue:

Didnt mean to be a pest, no harm, no foul.
And after all, it's yours to ultimately sell who you want to anyway. I just like to see fairness and people who were interested get a fair chance. I've had some underhandedness happen to me on this forum.

No foul taken! I had no "done deal" with anyone until the money showed up in my PayPal
Enjoy your 4th!

PS it wasn't easy to ship. I had to travel an hour and a half to a Greyhound station. UPS nor FedEx would take it!

[This message has been edited by Gokart (edited 07-03-2014).]

Lou and Blue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope greyhound offered insurance. I can't see how it would fit in their under cab compartment.
I've seen companies like "American van lines" and "Yellow" handle big items like that.

------------------
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Exhaust headers
Anti-3rd brake light

[This message has been edited by Lou and Blue (edited 07-03-2014).]

Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I shoulda jumped on that Lou.... I just couldn't bring myself to make the 4 hour drive. But I regret it............. a lot !

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock