Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Complete FREE drivetrain and EVERYTHING from 1995 olds aurora northstar 4.0 St Louis

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Complete FREE drivetrain and EVERYTHING from 1995 olds aurora northstar 4.0 St Louis by DjDraggin
Started on: 06-10-2014 07:36 PM
Replies: 4 (443 views)
Last post by: IROCTAFIERO on 06-11-2014 07:34 PM
DjDraggin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Family sold fathers estate and I now have ONE DAY to get my 308/Mera rebody out of the garage.. I have EVERYTHING for a 1995 aurora 4.0 that I intended to use on my car but funds and life have always gotten in the way so F It it's free!! It HAS TO BE GONE TOMORROW! I'll be at the house some time from 3pm till 7pm and its located right around 270 and 70 highways (maryland heights, MO 63043)

Had it listed on CL but no bites at all so first to get it has it! http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pts/4512881223.html

314-698-6248 PLEASE do not call/text unless your ready to pick it up tomorrow, I'm working a concert till 2am and can't talk details about a freebie.

[This message has been edited by DjDraggin (edited 06-10-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IROCTAFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am coming from Alabama to St Louis the week after the 4th of July! I'd give anything to get this. Good luck with it. If anyone wants to go get it and hold it for me, i'll make it worth your time.
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A old friend came out of the wood work and loaned me their enclosed trailer to store it in till I figure out what to do with it. I'm a stagehand and will be stupid busy during the 4th of july weeks (past years I work upwards of 60hrs a week). so I can't promise I'll have time for it then.
Hidalgo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HidalgoSend a Private Message to HidalgoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does it include everything that's needed to swap it into a Fiero? Mounts, axles, and such?

On second thought, if you're that busy, I don't think you'd have time to prepare it for shipping to Canada. And I sure wouldn't have enough time to drive down to Missouri. It's a pity, though. The Aurora V8 is one of my favorite swap candidates.

[This message has been edited by Hidalgo (edited 06-11-2014).]

IROCTAFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a pm

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock