Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Custom Covers for Inst Panel, Aux Gauge, HVAC, Shifter Surround and Rear Console

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Custom Covers for Inst Panel, Aux Gauge, HVAC, Shifter Surround and Rear Console by Russ88TTop
Started on: 06-07-2014 09:24 PM
Replies: 17 (1673 views)
Last post by: 87GT2M6 on 08-29-2018 10:28 AM
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought I would repost these to let everyone know they are still available and for any new members that don't know about them
These are just a few I've completed and many materials, colors and stitching available. Another inexpensive way to update the interior.
I'll need your panels to recover, and I do as many repairs on them as I can before recovering

Shifter surround before

After, this is done in Black C/F and stitched in Grey

Instrument Panel in Tan

Black

Aux Gauge Pod in Black with Grey Stitching

Aux Gauge and HVAC in Black C/F with Red Stitching

HVAC and Shifter in Charcoal Grey C/F

Rear Console in Black

Black with Grey Stitching

Tan

Thanks for looking
Russ

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
I FAR I

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much do each of these items cost?

Thanks
ammotrup

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ammotrupSend a Private Message to ammotrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a big improvement over the original. I might be interested depending on the costs.

James
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Current pricing and subject to change depending on Material, etc.
Just PM me with your request and I'll give you a quote, but these are the prices I've used, exception was Leather
Shifter Surround $45
HVAC $85
Gauge Pod $40
Instrument Panel $95
Rear Console $155
Console Door $25
Plus shipping

Russ

------------------

[This message has been edited by Russ88TTop (edited 11-02-2014).]

Playindirty1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Playindirty1Send a Private Message to Playindirty1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do you do the recover? Do you remove the old cover and re-cover it with a new cover?

I would like a factory-looking vinyl for my shift surround, all the way back to the center console, and to include the center console door. I have an '88 GT, so the charcoal and dark grey would be the correct colors. Can you do an emblem on the console door?
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't remove the old cover, just recover what's there, and I do as much repair on the stock panels as I can where they generally warp.
Not sure what you mean about the rear part to the door, give me a call and we'll discuss it
I don't do the embroiderery, I send that out, but he can do most everything
Good to hear from you again
Russ

------------------

yellow fever

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellow feverSend a Private Message to yellow feverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a catalog, or a online catalog to go to that shows all your products. I checked the one in your sig, but its still under construction.
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW! What an improvement! The work and finished product look GREAT!!!!
-Chris
Playindirty1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2014 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Playindirty1Send a Private Message to Playindirty1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another pm
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a great vendor with great products!
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2014 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some that shipped recently

HVAC in Suede with Burgundy stitching

Shifter surround in Black Suede with Burgundy stitching

Console door recovered in Black with Orange Fiero

Russ

------------------

87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2017 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://rwupholstery.com/

http://www.fierointeriors.com/

[This message has been edited by 87GT2M6 (edited 08-07-2017).]

Lancer-AM

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2017 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lancer-AMSend a Private Message to Lancer-AMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mother of god, I need to spend a lot of money with you. I need a plan of attack. Those look like some great pieces you have there.

My swap is getting to the point where I am starting to turn my attention to the interior.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...2/HTML/137434-4.html
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2017 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump to the top

Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2017 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM'd you Russ.
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2018 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the Top

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock