Looking for some parts by Axl_Rose
Started on: 06-03-2014 09:58 AM
Replies: 8 (333 views)
Last post by: Axl_Rose on 06-06-2014 08:57 AM
Axl_Rose

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Axl_RoseSend a Private Message to Axl_RoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Guys & Gals!

I'm looking for a few items for my 88 GT.

Right Rear Side Marker Light (Red)
Driver Side Headlight Cover (Red)
Trunk Light
(Edit: ALMOST FORGOT!) Front Right Bearing Assembly
Let me know if you guys have anything I'm looking for and how much you want for it!

Thanks,

Dan
9734525611 - If I don't pick up, leave a message! I will call you back. Texting is OK as well...actually, its preferred lol

[This message has been edited by Axl_Rose (edited 06-03-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a RR side marker lamp. Very nice condition with no cracks or sun fading. $20 shipped
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somebody on here and Ebay was selling trunk lights with a built in switch. I think they were using cargo lights from from a Chevy S-10 Blazers. Some modification to the opening was required as I recall. Sorry, I couldn't find the source on a quick search.
Axl_Rose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Axl_RoseSend a Private Message to Axl_RoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rsvl-Rider:

Somebody on here and Ebay was selling trunk lights with a built in switch. I think they were using cargo lights from from a Chevy S-10 Blazers. Some modification to the opening was required as I recall. Sorry, I couldn't find the source on a quick search.

Hey, thanks for the heads up. I think I saw that a while back too, now that I think about it. The only thing is, I wonder if it will still turn on when the lid is opened or if I would have to manually turn it on each time. Ill search around and see if I can find it.

Originally posted by gtoformula:

I have a RR side marker lamp. Very nice condition with no cracks or sun fading. $20 shipped

Sounds good. Do you want to send me a quick picture of it? Paypal at the ready!

Thanks!

Dan
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the Ebay link. It's ending soon but I think he reposts it each time.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pon...em4181a180cd&vxp=mtr

I think the idea is you leave the switch on so that it operates normally and turns off when closed. The switch is so you can turn it off when the trunk is open for extended periods.

(edited for typo)

[This message has been edited by Rsvl-Rider (edited 06-03-2014).]

Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a driver side headlight cover, but it is factory maroon and not red. You would have to get it painted to match.

Let me know if your interested.
FieroG97J

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
jw3

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jw3Send a Private Message to jw3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Headlight cover shipped.
Axl_Rose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Axl_RoseSend a Private Message to Axl_RoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just want to thank everyone who has contacted me and helped me get the parts i need for my red sled. You guys are a great bunch of people and I'm proud to say I'm one of you! Thanks Again!

Dan

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock