Started on: 06-03-2014 09:33 AM
Replies: 11 (850 views)
Last post by: fierogt28 on 06-11-2014 07:03 PM
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last Call!!! If no sold, I will just toss. Feel free to give an offer.

Coupe tail lights. LH side has a couple small cracks. RH Is good. MAKE OFFER

Front turn signal pair. Good condition. No cracks. MAKE OFFER

Two (2) paid of deck lid grills for notchbacks. They would need refinishing. I would also have to find a box for them. MAKE OFFER

88 beachwood seat recline mechanism covers. Center tabs are broken off. Make offer.

I have an 88 Fiero service manual for sale. It is in near mint condition. Asking $50 plus shipping. (Not sure what shipping would be on this, since it is rather heavy... but I may be able to get it into a USPS flat rate box to cut the cost down). **Sale Pending, but will take offer in case sale falls through. I really hate to toss this only to have someone pay $100 for a brand new one.

For LOCAL pickup:

I have a trunk lid for a notchback Fiero. Currently it is painted yellow (not factory yellow) but is in very good condition. Never had a wing or luggage rack and has no holes. Still has the recall weather strip attached. Local pickup to Buffalo NY area only. Make offer. (Picture pending)

I have a set of 4 of the stock Fiero 14 inch aluminum wheels. Some oxidation on them. They have tires on them too, but they are old and pretty much shot. Rims would look really good with a little refinishing. Make offer.

I also have a grey trunk carpet from the Fiero Store. It was installed in my prior Formula for a while. Still in very good condition. It is a heavy ply carpet unlike the factory trunk lining, and is on a rubberized backing. It fit nice, and looked nice. Should fit any non-blower motor Fiero (all 4 cyl's, or 88 4 and V6's). Fierostore wants $170 for these new. Please make offer. Local pickup only. Although I may be able to ship this, but it is fairly heavy in weight and large, so shipping would likely be substantial.

[This message has been edited by Fformula88 (edited 06-10-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oops - sorry.

[This message has been edited by LZeitgeist (edited 06-03-2014).]

Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back to Pg 1
lildevil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
on shifter surround..is the clear plexiglass over the PRND21 scratch free? if so will you take 15 dollars?

------------------

Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lildevil:

on shifter surround..is the clear plexiglass over the PRND21 scratch free? if so will you take 15 dollars?

Took a close look, and it does have a number of light scratches. Appears that they are from being rubbed. Nothing too deep, but noticeable. Certainly not mint.

[This message has been edited by Fformula88 (edited 06-06-2014).]

Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my rear round moulding marker lights, good used parts ... left positive feedback.
lildevil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i ended up reusing mine. sorry i retract my offer
Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent...
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No problem lildevil.

PM's replied.
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last Call on remaining items
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did the service manual go? Please Pm me if it falls through. I will be driving through buffalo next week.
PFF
System Bot
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fformula88, I received the plugs today.

Thanks again...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock