WTB V6 Cruise Control Cable by ammotrup
Started on: 05-28-2014 10:01 PM
Replies: 6 (200 views)
Last post by: DKcustoms on 05-30-2014 03:26 PM
ammotrup

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ammotrupSend a Private Message to ammotrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a good V6 cruise control cable. The previous owner did not reconnect the cruise control when the V8 was installed. I still have the canister and control head and all the wiring (I hope). I just need the cable and some creative brackets and connections to hook to a Edelbrock 600. If someone has the cable, I'll try to come up with some way to put it all together. It's just too hard to stay within the speed limit without it and the 328 body is a ticket magnet. Thanks in advance. James
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one.
For some reason my photobucket is not working at the moment or I would post pics.

I will do so in the morning if you would like, assuming photbucket isn't being a pain.

Lemme know.
ammotrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ammotrupSend a Private Message to ammotrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As long as it is in good condition and moves smoothly, pictures are not necessary. How much are you asking shipped to 29654?
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 04:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ammotrup:

I still have the canister and control head and all the wiring (I hope). I just need the cable and some creative brackets and connections to hook to a Edelbrock 600. If someone has the cable, I'll try to come up with some way to put it all together.

Upgrading to the electronic cruise control is really worth the effort (actually it's not that hard).
DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do you think about $20 shipped?
ammotrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ammotrupSend a Private Message to ammotrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Send me your PayPal account and I'll send you the money. Thanks, James
DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be mailing your package tomorrow, thanks

Your address was not included on PayPal, if you want to PM it to me I will mail it.

[This message has been edited by DKcustoms (edited 05-30-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock