Started on: 05-28-2014 08:19 PM
Replies: 21 (1518 views)
Last post by: Blacktree on 06-10-2014 05:08 AM
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those of you that know the car, it's still as flawless as it was ten years ago, possibly even nicer. For those that aren't familiar with it, here is the build thread. It would take me a week to describe the intricate details of this 88 CJB t-top GT. Basically, I'm ready to move on to another project but want this car to go to a good owner that will appreciate it and care for it the way I have. If you don't like my price, please turn your head and walk away. I defy anyone to recreate this car for twice that amount.

PM or email me your inquiries, I can send specific pictures that way rather than posting hundreds of images in this thread.

Car has 86k on the odometer, 3800SC GM crate engine has around 20k

The good:

Pretty much everything

The bad:

Nothing I can think of off hand.

Asking $15,000 OBO

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dang, another nice one on the market.

GLWS!
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump to say good luck rpro. I had the pleasure of seeing this car in person a few years back - wish I was in a place to take it off your hands. One of my all time favorite Fieros.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
seen it in person as well and I think that price is more than fair for what the car should have been from the factory. good luck with the sale.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice! If it's still for sale when I'm done with this home sale/purchase, I'll be making an offer. Good luck with the sale.!
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow !

More than a fair price for that car.

rpo,..getting out of fieros ??
Saxman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can I come see it before it sells?
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Wow !

More than a fair price for that car.

rpo,..getting out of fieros ??

BETTER NOT BE...
fiero2kewl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero2kewlSend a Private Message to fiero2kewlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AWESOME! wish I was loaded... I would take that car off his hands. GLWS
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is one of my all time favorites!!!!!!!
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd buy it in a heartbeat, but it isn't in the cards right now.
PFF
System Bot
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is so very tempting.... but in the interest of self preservation I just can't. Barbara would have me keel hauled. Good luck with the sale, I sure hope this goes to a good home.

Nolan

Edit to add that I think the price is a very good deal for someone.

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 05-29-2014).]

Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will start the bidding at a very generous $500! No need to deliver the car, I will take the hit and drive it home myself lol
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The build thread reads like a movie. Ski did an excellent job all around. Talk about obsessive/compulsive! LOL...My favorite Fiero as well. Even though it's just a fastback.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jason88Notchie

1700 posts
Member since Oct 2009
Oh, BTW, this car will always be known as the Ski car. No doubt. His design and blood sweat and tears went into this. This car is truly one of a kind.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

curious as to the new project ? rpo ???
rpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It will involve overhead cams and a notchback.

Originally posted by exoticse:
curious as to the new project ? rpo ???

[This message has been edited by rpro (edited 05-30-2014).]

2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

It will involve overhead cams and a notchback.

Sounds like a winning "formula" to me...
jediperk

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 04:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The lucky joker who gets this car... What a deal.

[This message has been edited by jediperk (edited 05-31-2014).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IIRC Dave Horst built this car in the late 1990's and it featured many custom touches like the window on the deck lid, the ZZ intercooler, WCF headers and genuine Mecham scoops. It is a nicely done Fiero with a professional touch and the car won many trophies. It was regularly shown at the Carlisle events. I was very surprised when Dave sold it.
Fieros that sell for big bucks, are purchased by a very select small audience but with the right enthusiast who enjoys a 3800SC stick, this plug and play customized Fiero this may be for them. Good luck selling it.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

rpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All emails and pm's replied to.
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had the pleasure of seeing this car many times during local Fiero club meetings. It's in excellent shape, and IMO is worth every penny of the asking price.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock