86SE bumper parts needed by AlanD
Started on: 05-26-2014 03:20 PM
Replies: 2 (101 views)
Last post by: Fiero Tom on 06-12-2014 11:19 AM
AlanD

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlanDSend a Private Message to AlanDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in need of the two triangular plastic pieces that bolt onto the front crash bar on an 86SE and support the nose - not the long bumper support. These are about 6-8 inches high and maybe 2 inches thick. Mine apparently went missing when the previous owner had the car - probably when he wrecked the font end Anyway, I am in need of them. If the can bolt to the crash bar and are in reasonable shape I can probably use them. Let me know if you can help me out. I can be reached here or at aldavis218@gmail.com Thanks.
Al
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AlanD

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlanDSend a Private Message to AlanDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody? I really need these so I can start putting the car together. This is my last needed piece. Well okay I could use one of the bolt plates that holds the front crash bar on but I can make something just as easy. If you have anything please let me know as I have vacation starting the 16th and would like to get the car done at that time. Thanks.
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What parts ?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock