Parting out 86 fastback by ReaperLS3
Started on: 05-25-2014 11:46 PM
Replies: 39 (828 views)
Last post by: fierogtx on 07-09-2014 10:32 PM
ReaperLS3

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2014 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReaperLS3Send a Private Message to ReaperLS3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys I bought this car for the engine and I'm selling it for parts unless someone is ambitious and wants the whole car. The shell is rust free but the fiberglass is broken up some and brakes are shot as well as most of the interior.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Inferno

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InfernoSend a Private Message to InfernoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Auto? If so I need a Shifter Surround complete if it is in decent shape? Would love to have the full lower side skirts too and the Hatch locking mechanism?

1-Shifter/Shifter Surround Complete
2-Lower Side Skirts
3-Hatch locking mech
ReaperLS3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ReaperLS3Send a Private Message to ReaperLS3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Inferno:

Auto? If so I need a Shifter Surround complete if it is in decent shape? Would love to have the full lower side skirts too and the Hatch locking mechanism?

1-Shifter/Shifter Surround Complete
2-Lower Side Skirts
3-Hatch locking mech

Yes it is an auto. The ashtray lids are broken but I think it's ok other then that. I can get a pic. Make me an offer. Shipping to Canada might be pricy

[This message has been edited by ReaperLS3 (edited 05-26-2014).]

Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in the complete set of smooth body molding and marker lights if they are in really good condition.

Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent

------------------
Pat Jones

ReaperLS3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ReaperLS3Send a Private Message to ReaperLS3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm's replied to... We are going to keep the wheels for drag tires unless I get an offer I can't refuse.
ReaperLS3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ReaperLS3Send a Private Message to ReaperLS3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ReaperLS3

27 posts
Member since Apr 2014
Smooth parts have some minor scuffs and rear markers are cracked. Front markers are good but paint is faded.
Inferno

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InfernoSend a Private Message to InfernoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM SENT! ;-)

Quarter windows? Are they in good shape?
ReaperLS3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReaperLS3Send a Private Message to ReaperLS3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One quarter is cracked. How do they come off. If I can get them off with out cracking it the drivers side is good.
philrenato

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for philrenatoClick Here to visit philrenato's HomePageSend a Private Message to philrenatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need the drip rails if/once you get the rear sail panels off. Send a price and your email and I will PayPal you ASAP
PFF
System Bot
ReaperLS3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReaperLS3Send a Private Message to ReaperLS3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
another shot of the car.
f85gtron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for f85gtronSend a Private Message to f85gtronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did it have premium sound? (Subwoofer under passenger dash and wiring) I'm interested in that.
Venomous

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenomousSend a Private Message to VenomousEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you use the engine harness? I need the C500 and C203 connectors with some length of wire attached. Thanks.
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent.
ReaperLS3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReaperLS3Send a Private Message to ReaperLS3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Venomous:

Did you use the engine harness? I need the C500 and C203 connectors with some length of wire attached. Thanks.

Engine harness was chewed by varments so if I can figure out wich connectors those are I can do that.

Originally posted by f85gtron:

Did it have premium sound? (Subwoofer under passenger dash and wiring) I'm interested in that..

There's no radio so how do I tell... there is a subwoofer under the dash?

[This message has been edited by ReaperLS3 (edited 05-26-2014).]

FireFighter_2109

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FireFighter_2109Send a Private Message to FireFighter_2109Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Fierotregg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 05:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotreggSend a Private Message to FierotreggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have the center console with glove box?
ReaperLS3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ReaperLS3Send a Private Message to ReaperLS3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do but it's cracked badly
Venomous

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenomousSend a Private Message to VenomousEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The C500 connector is the 54? Pin connector in front of the battery and the C203 is the 7? Pin connector between the front seats. I could also use that drivers side front side marker and a upper seat cover if either are not torn. How are the lower frame rails that the rear subframe mounts bolt to? Specifically the drivers side? Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Venomous (edited 05-27-2014).]

ReaperLS3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReaperLS3Send a Private Message to ReaperLS3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Venomous:

The C500 connector is the 54? Pin connector in front of the battery and the C203 is the 7? Pin connector between the front seats. I could also use that drivers side front side marker and a upper seat cover if either are not torn. How are the lower frame rails that the rear subframe mounts bolt to? Specifically the drivers side? Thanks.

Ok I should be able to do the connectors..side marker lights are sold. I should have one good seat cover.. you're close enough I could just give you the whole seat picked up
PFF
System Bot
Venomous

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenomousSend a Private Message to VenomousEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's why I was inquiring about the frame rail, wondering if I could have a section of it to replace mine that is rotted out. May be a few other things I can't remember at the moment.
raysr11

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in the throttle cable and the shift cable.
f85gtron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for f85gtronSend a Private Message to f85gtronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ReaperLS3:

There's no radio so how do I tell... there is a subwoofer under the dash?

Yup,, just look under the pax side dash for a black box with a small speaker grill pointed at the floor. I'm interested in that. They also had a slide control switch in the roof light panel.
Plutonius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PlutoniusSend a Private Message to PlutoniusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for the air dam and mounting brackets that fit on the radiator.
ReaperLS3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReaperLS3Send a Private Message to ReaperLS3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Plutonius:

Looking for the air dam and mounting brackets that fit on the radiator.

Are you talking about the 2 end brackets that are curved? If so I got em... the air dam is junk though
ReaperLS3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2014 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReaperLS3Send a Private Message to ReaperLS3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last chance for parts. Soon will be gone forever.
CKDrums

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CKDrumsClick Here to visit CKDrums's HomePageSend a Private Message to CKDrumsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in need of interior pieces. I'm looking for passenger side rear plastic, the seat belt and speaker grill are on it. I don't know the name but its a large piece that goes top the door jam. I also need both driver and passenger side upper pillar plastics. Mine are good but the tabs broke. 843-450-7979 or email ryancarboni@hotmail.com. 29576 is my zip code. Thank you!
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To bad your not closer , I need a windshield for my sons 86 GT.
ReaperLS3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReaperLS3Send a Private Message to ReaperLS3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well luckily the windshield is cracked.

I will try to remove the interior parts and see if any break
Big Paul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big PaulSend a Private Message to Big PaulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
PFF
System Bot
NeoNot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoNotSend a Private Message to NeoNotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A list of items I would be interested in for my daughters and my 86 restore.

AC condenser
Lower radiator
Radiator fan motor
Power mirror switch
Radio/ heater surround ring

Maybe a few other things but that is all I can think of right now.
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about the ground effect on the drivers door, mine is beat up from the PO hitting curbs?
CKDrums

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CKDrumsClick Here to visit CKDrums's HomePageSend a Private Message to CKDrumsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you
Arlyn

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArlynSend a Private Message to ArlynEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Parking brake lever and the rear strut mounts (top cushion mounts) to 94590
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello I'm interested in a couple brackets...

The brake line to hose brackets in the rear , the engine vent brackets, and the brackets that hold the brake line and coolest tubes under the rockers

All of which both sides, and the drivers side seat slider. Pm me for price. Thanks.

------------------

snyderman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snydermanSend a Private Message to snydermanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi do you have the rear tail light harness?
huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a power mirror switch?
ReaperLS3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReaperLS3Send a Private Message to ReaperLS3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys I didn't realize I had more posts on this. If any of you still need those items I do check my PMs. So that'd be faster. Thanks
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock