Lexan Dash covers by 2kewlgypsy
Started on: 05-14-2014 09:14 AM
Replies: 2 (603 views)
Last post by: Robertzep2 on 06-02-2014 10:17 PM
2kewlgypsy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2014 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2kewlgypsySend a Private Message to 2kewlgypsyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone need a set of Lexan Dash covers? They are dark smoke. Bought from TLG and installed long enough (two days) to decide that I didn't like the shiny new car look. My slightly scratched set with the JBWeld on the back of the tabs looks more appropriate to me. They are for an Automatic, and their are four pieces - dash, top cluster, heater cluster and shifter insert. The shifter insert would have to be applied with double sided tape over the existing piece, all others bolt on.
Pics are on TLG's webpage.
I bought for $149 plus shipping,
I will part for $120 with shipping included in that price if anyone wants a set.

------------------
Dave Zane
Justin, TX
86 2m6 https://images.fiero.nl/2012/photo_(6)_4.JPG

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
2kewlgypsy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2kewlgypsySend a Private Message to 2kewlgypsyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold!
Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Covers arrived today and look great, thanks Dave! Already installed all of them except for the shifter cover. I need to re-glue the surround this week. Feedback left!
-Robert

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock