WTB - bushings for headlight mounting bolts by notaguru
Started on: 05-11-2014 06:33 PM
Replies: 6 (174 views)
Last post by: notaguru on 05-11-2014 11:34 PM
notaguru

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notaguruClick Here to visit notaguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to notaguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of the many unwanted rattles in this car comes from the pass side headlight assembly. I found that the three bolts that enable the assembly to rise and fall lack bushings that appear in the driver side. Easily fixed, but where can I get them? I'll buy, swap, or ?? - and thanks!

And I wonder if that #%$^!! headlight assembly was designed by the same genius that did the dew wipes. Ugh!

[This message has been edited by notaguru (edited 05-11-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by notaguru:

And I wonder if that #%$^!! headlight assembly was designed by the same genius that did the dew wipes. Ugh!

Haha I remember the head scratching I did trying to reassemble my headlight assemblies when going from the First-gen to the Second-gen headlights, so I feel your pain.

Did you try the FieroStore? I don't know if Rodney has them, but I would expect him to.
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Guru. Let me go check my parts stash. I am positive I have a few of these as I have around 7 sets of HL assemblies.

Let me get back to you in a few with pics if I find some. Be right back!

Hope you had a great weekend!
Andrew

Edited to add... Yeah I have 10 of the bushings that I laid eyes on. Got tired of digging, I know there are more in there. Anyway how many do you need? 2?

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-11-2014).]

notaguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notaguruClick Here to visit notaguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to notaguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent -- wrapped in gratitude!!
notaguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notaguruClick Here to visit notaguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to notaguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

notaguru

232 posts
Member since Dec 2013
SOLVED - thanks, Andrew!
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by notaguru:

SOLVED - thanks, Andrew!

No problem Henry and have a great S.D. night. I so miss it. Ah Coronado, could I hand deliver them?...

Andrew

notaguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notaguruClick Here to visit notaguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to notaguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FOR YOUR INFORMATION

San Diego was nice, and Coronado was its diamond.
But now we have earthquakes, wildfires, floods, snakebites, inflation, rising taxes, tsunamis, and worse. Even the weather has become miserable - only three weeks ago there was water (yes, water!) coming right down from the sky. It happened late at night, but I was out walking the dog and saw it with my own eyes.

We also have more traffic - so stay away, everyone.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock