Started on: 05-10-2014 04:08 PM
Replies: 11 (769 views)
Last post by: fiero49 on 05-31-2014 09:38 PM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Both sets together! With ALOT of left over track. We just ran out of space! You could build a HUGE track and stage your very own Pontiac Super Speedway!

I purchased the Fiero set from a fellow PFF'er last fall for $60. I purchased the other set locally at around the same time. There are LOTS of parts. 4 cars, ironically not the ones shown on the Challenge set were in there. That set comes with Jeep bodies of all things. If I remember correctly 3 AC adapters. 4 trigger controllers. Tons of guard rails and flag poles. Even a bad azz crash section of track where the cars side swipe each other if timed right. Every thing you need for a serious day of racing! We had a blast with them. Now it is time for someone else to enjoy them. These will only increase in value. Take a look around the web at what vintage slot car sets are going for these days.

$70 shipped in the CONUS? I gladly will ship else where but it might be a bit more!

Oh and BTW, both of the Fieros run and FLY! Rubbin's racing folks!

TY for your time and have a great weekend everyone. Please check back in on this thread as I might be adding other cool Fiero stuff

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-11-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My dad and I used to have a racing set just like these when I was a kid (I'm 22 now).

I always miss playing this with him...

I am interested, might pull the trigger after I talk it over with him.
fiero49

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM's replied everyone. Sorry but PFF etiquette requires me to give the first poster a fair shot. If DKCustoms doesn't act fast the next interested parties will have their shot. I am just trying to be fair. NOTHING personal at all.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and TYVM for your time!
Andrew
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If someone is ready to purchase, I don't want to stand in the way or delay anything.

We had had some family issues develop within the last 30 minutes, so I don't know where I will stand with this issue in the morning..
Blue87t-top

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue87t-topSend a Private Message to Blue87t-topEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Circumstances have required me to step out of fiero ownership for a while, but this is something I could share with my daughter. Bottom line, you've got PM

Steve
fiero49

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
fiero49

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fiero49

323 posts
Member since Feb 2010
payment sent
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero49:

payment sent

Gotcha Jerry! I will PM you in a few.

TY for your time and have a great night! Hope everyone had an awesome day!
Andrew

Edit to add... PM sent. And leaving feed backs now!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-11-2014).]

fiero49

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Package received and rating left, Much appreciated Thanks
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero49:

Package received and rating left, Much appreciated Thanks

So... Racing yet?

PFF
System Bot
fiero49

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still boxed up. Haven't had time yet. Will try to race the wife sometime this coming week. lol

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock