Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Parting out 1986 gt many aftermakret parts, side scoops, glove box, etc

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Parting out 1986 gt many aftermakret parts, side scoops, glove box, etc by nickbrown
Started on: 05-09-2014 10:23 PM
Replies: 8 (624 views)
Last post by: fffttt1 on 05-12-2014 12:19 AM
nickbrown

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-09-2014 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nickbrownSend a Private Message to nickbrownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
more photos http://s1156.photobucket.co...r999/slideshow/fiero

More photos on bottom of page

I am located in SWFL, shipping cost extra, I don't know what shipping prices are now, everything will be packed tight

Side vents - $290 - photos, white stuff on the vents is car polish, there is a scratch on the driver side vent just a paint scratch
taillights - $200 ( someone might be buying them) has some surface rust on the metal
glove box - $150 had some paint missing on the side, covered it up with black marker, would be best to paint it to the color of the dash.
Sail panels, - $85 each, has some surface scratches should be able to buff them out, I may do it when i have time.
Seats covers, they are near mint, will sell for each, I will shampoo them to get the dust off, or if you local or want to pay shipping you can take the entire seat, foam too.
Spare tire $50, rim painted gloss black
Fiero Jack - make an offer

I would need to check the Door skins, but they look like there in good shape, , $30 each

shifter knob - make offer
short shifter kit - unknown
rear glass - unknown yet

Head light motors - make offer

Pontiac Fiero 1986 Shop Service Repair Manual, The big black book, and haynes manual - $120 - will be sold after car is gone, Book was reinforced with clear time, good shape.

May part the car out to bare frame unless someone makes an offer for the rest of the car..

Front disc Brake Calipers are brand new, maybe 2 miles

The motor may or may not have a blown head gasket, Or it could be condensation in the oil from sitting 5 years, I have never drove the car, So i don't know.

2.8, 4 speed muncie

Once all the above is sold, I will part off the rest or sell the entire car
will trade everything for a 1990s nighthawk 750

[This message has been edited by nickbrown (edited 05-12-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierotrev2014

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierotrev2014Send a Private Message to fierotrev2014Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
fierotrev2014

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierotrev2014Send a Private Message to fierotrev2014Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierotrev2014

40 posts
Member since May 2014
Pm sent
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent.
nickbrown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-10-2014 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nickbrownSend a Private Message to nickbrownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
forgot the photo of the taillights, will take more later, when the sun goes down.

RJS525

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RJS525Click Here to visit RJS525's HomePageSend a Private Message to RJS525Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
nickbrown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-10-2014 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nickbrownSend a Private Message to nickbrownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by nickbrown (edited 05-10-2014).]

nickbrown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-11-2014 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nickbrownSend a Private Message to nickbrownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will sell the entire car for $1300, I am planning to cut the car up into pieces in 2 weeks, it dose not run, It never ran since i owned it, another project that needs to be gone.
fffttt1

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fffttt1Send a Private Message to fffttt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock