WTB Headlight motor any condition by da.slyboy
Started on: 05-05-2014 09:39 AM
Replies: 5 (124 views)
Last post by: FieroJimmy on 05-12-2014 05:40 PM
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anyone one is looking to trash a headlight motor that has burned up or has the brushes gone, I'll take it. Went to rebuild mind and bent the shaft that holds the drive gear (one of those learning experiences). Since my motor is in good condition and I already have the rebuild kit, I'm just looking for junked motor with a good gear shaft for parts. This is for the passenger side, but I don't believe the part I need matters which side it's mounted.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The through shaft is specific to which side the motor is designed for. You will need a shaft from the passenger side.
da.slyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2014 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool thanks for the clarification. Also open to purchasing old tired motors or ones that need rebuilt--passenger side of course
da.slyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday bump.....I know they are out there
indyguy888

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
first generation or second ?

FieroJimmy

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJimmySend a Private Message to FieroJimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got a pair of 1st gen motors with a smooth knob. They both work fine, and have never been opened (still have the factory rivets).

I'll do $45 each shipped, or $75 for the pair.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock