Need OEM subwoofer "tube" or dimensions by FieroFanatic13
Started on: 05-01-2014 10:42 PM
Replies: 7 (281 views)
Last post by: rkilger on 05-05-2014 07:10 PM
FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Click Here to Email FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the sub enclosure but am missing the tuned "tube" piece. Anyone have one for sale or maybe the dimensions of the OEM tube?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsClick Here to Email hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFanatic13:

I have the sub enclosure but am missing the tuned "tube" piece. Anyone have one for sale or maybe the dimensions of the OEM tube?

I may have one around my parts storage area. If so you can have it for $5.00 plus postage. I will check tomorrow afternoon and confirm availability.

Nelson
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Click Here to Email FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

I may have one around my parts storage area. If so you can have it for $5.00 plus postage. I will check tomorrow afternoon and confirm availability.

Nelson

I'll take it if you have it!
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsClick Here to Email hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately the search result is bad news. I have at least two of every Performance Sound components except for the sound box and tube. I had an extra one but it may have been lost in my last move since five boxes were missing when everything was delivered to my house by the movers.

Nelson
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Click Here to Email jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Take me a couple days but I have one somewhere. I find it I will post back to you before weekend

------------------

87GTseries 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a---sold
Northstar Rebuild

[This message has been edited by jb1 (edited 05-04-2014).]

FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Click Here to Email FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

Unfortunately the search result is bad news.

Nelson

Thanks for checking!
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Click Here to Email FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroFanatic13

3521 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Originally posted by jb1:

Take me a couple days but I have one somewhere. I find it I will post back to you before weekend

Keep me posted!
rkilger

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rkilgerClick Here to Email rkilgerSend a Private Message to rkilgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Package is on it's way check PM

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock