Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  F/S '86 SE,V6-automatic, 26,000 original miles!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
F/S '86 SE,V6-automatic, 26,000 original miles! by h.d.fire
Started on: 04-30-2014 12:33 PM
Replies: 13 (606 views)
Last post by: h.d.fire on 05-26-2014 12:37 PM
h.d.fire

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PRICE DROPPED! (AGAIN)! NEED TO SELL THIS CAR!

Selling my 1986 SE with only 26,000 original miles! I bought this car with the plan of enjoying it while I restore my '86
DGP widebody. Well I'm also building a '57 Chevy short bed pick-up and just don't have the time and funds for all the
projects.
This is a VERY clean car! Honestly 99% rust free! Trunk has NO rust, cradle is spotless and floor pans look new. I am the
3rd owner (previous owner only had the car a year or two), 26,452 miles on the clock. Car has the 2.8 w/auto trans., air, sunroof,
cruise, delay wipers, wing, manual windows & locks.
Interior is a 9 out of 10 (picture shows the shift surround missing but I have that), seats & dash are perfect, headliner has NO
sagging. A/C and all other HVAC functions work fine.
Exterior is in good shape with only a few minor scratches. Clear is faded on the front fascia.
Car runs and drives, starts quickly and idles nice.
Wheels are Borbet's with 215/45/17's on the front, and 245/40/17's on the back. Back tires were new in the fall of 2011 and show virtually no wear, the fronts have manufacture dates of 2005 and although they still have good tread, should be replaced.

Here's what it needs: Transmission will not shift out of first gear. A good low mileage (35-40K) T125 is included with the car.
Drivers side rocker molding is cracked, I also have a set of good used SE moldings which will go with the car.
Brake warning light is on (I have driven the car around the neighborhood and brakes work fine), may be just the e-brake switch.

If you're tired of dealing with rusty cars and trying to find nice interior parts then this is a car you should look at.
I planned to drop the cradle and change out the trans and clean up the engine compartment, but as stated, I just don't have the
time. Car has a clear Illinois title.
I can get more pictures, just write.
I'm asking $2,250. Delivery is available (up to about 250 miles from my home) for expenses.
Thanks for looking,
-Mike

[This message has been edited by h.d.fire (edited 05-24-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, looks really clean! Wish I had the extra $ to buy it.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project, Super Duty 4 swap

h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

Wow, looks really clean! Wish I had the extra $ to buy it.

Thanks for the compliment, it really is a clean one. Pictures were taken when I first brought it home, a good wash and clay bar brought the paint back better than in these pictures.
I'm sure the original owner used this as a summer "pleasure" vehicle only, the chassis is to clean to have been exposed to salty roads.
Also forgot to mention the Borbet wheels.

fiero49

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the weekend.
EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it were a 5spd you could consider it sold . Really hatin this 125...

~James
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well James you could do a conversion.....
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ASKING means I'm willing to negotiate. Don't be bashful, worst I'll say is no.
I'm also open to partial trades (tools, FOID items, what do you have...?), just no other project cars, I'm out of room now! lol.
This would be a GREAT candidate for a swap project too!
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DROPPED THE PRICE. NEED TO SELL THIS CAR! Make an offer.
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2014 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump and dropped the price AGAIN!
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
weekend bump....
PFF
System Bot
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One last bump.
Open to offers or partial trades (looking for a 3800SC).
fiero77

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero77Send a Private Message to fiero77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM replied too and 19 pictures sent. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock