Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Parting out almost complete 85 gt (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Parting out almost complete 85 gt by 86Fieroman
Started on: 04-22-2014 01:28 PM
Replies: 62 (1251 views)
Last post by: 86Fieroman on 10-01-2014 04:05 PM
FireFighter_2109

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FireFighter_2109Send a Private Message to FireFighter_2109Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have the center console and storage console?
IP: Logged
86Fieroman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by John W. Tilford:

I need a "PON" (driver's side) GT rear light assembly. Mine has one of the "long shaft vertical attachment screw goes into" tabs broken off. John W. Tilford, johntilford@comcast.net, mobile 812 219 8235

The 85 GT's still had the notch back taillights so I'm sorry but I dont have one.
86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86Fieroman

59 posts
Member since Jul 2013

Originally posted by BabyEating Dingo:

I need a passenger side "TIAC" tail light. Let me know if you have one.

Nope, dont have one again. Just notch back taillights that aren't even in the best of shape.
86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86Fieroman

59 posts
Member since Jul 2013

Originally posted by mrossum:

i could used the right side engine vent cover is it is there and not cracked

I do have that, pm me your email and i can send you pictures if you would like.
86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86Fieroman

59 posts
Member since Jul 2013

Originally posted by Quad Raider:

Does the car have a sunroof? If so, do the metal roof brackets have any rust?

Yes the car does have a sunroof. If you are talking about the metal brackets/tracks in the roof then I only partially peeled the rubber back and its definitely not "clean", not sure how rusty it truly is though.
raysr11

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will buy the throttle cable and the shift cable if automatic.
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like the sunroof rails aren't worth the trouble. How much do you want for the headliner?
Plutonius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PlutoniusSend a Private Message to PlutoniusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Radiator Air Dam?
bmac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmacSend a Private Message to bmacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does the car still have sunvisor mounts? If so how much would you be asking?

86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad Raider:

Sounds like the sunroof rails aren't worth the trouble. How much do you want for the headliner?

The headlines is actually like new besides a stain on the back near the rear window behind each seat. I could send pictures if you would like. I'm sure most of it would come out if it was cleaned, I'm not sure if it all would though. Besides that it feels like it has been replaced because it is still extremely spongy and not sagging at all so I would like about $150 obo because if I dont sell it then I could use it in my car too. Let me know what you think and if you want some pictures.
86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86Fieroman

59 posts
Member since Jul 2013

Originally posted by bmac:

Does the car still have sunvisor mounts? If so how much would you be asking?

What exactly is the sunvisor mount, just the piece the sunvisor pivots on? Either way I do have the complete sunvisors. I just looked it up and i believe i know what it is but im not positive. If it is what I think then I would sell them for $25 obo plus shipping.
PFF
System Bot
bmac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmacSend a Private Message to bmacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They mount into the headliner and yes the sunvisors pivot on them. What would shipping to 76710 be?
86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fed ex says $13 for shipping.
mr-riff

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86Fieroman:

I do have the front aero nose, I am not really looking to sell it as I would like that as a spare too in case I get in an accident but feel free to pm me if you would like more info. I could email you pics if I do sell it, the pip thing normally gives me problems. Let me know I guess.

PM sent
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was the car a 4 SPD? If so does it have the transmission and shifter cables? Or either? I have a tranny but it would be nice to have a spare in case my 3800sc blows the gear case. And one of my cables are worn as well. I'm in Baldwin, NY 11510 for shipping quote purposes.
Please email or PM me.
Thanks
Louis

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
Where driving hard is SOP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way. But I just got the 3800sc to swap into it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
The "DuetLorean"
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Carbed and loving it! (Peugot 604 manifold) ---"Sorry purists"

86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe I am finally caught up on all requests and pm's. Any questions just let me know. There is still lots of stuff left so feel free to ask about anything.
86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2014 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for losing touch with this topic. I've been working a lot in the past few months and haven't had time to come on the forum. If you had something you wanted please pm me again. As of right now everything is still for sale on the car but that could change as i might rebuild the car if too much doesn't sell in the coming weeks.
dcarrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2014 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dcarrdSend a Private Message to dcarrdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2014 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!!!

Radio / HVAC surround bezel requested...
jmrios

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2014 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmriosSend a Private Message to jmriosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. Interested on speedo and radio.
jlb87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jlb87gtSend a Private Message to jlb87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have any of the interior plastic? Talking A Pillar, B Pillar and the Kick plate trim.
PFF
System Bot
yutzybrian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yutzybrianSend a Private Message to yutzybrianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Auto or manual? I could use a manual shift boot
86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My apologies go out to all of those whole asked for parts. I posted this on one day when I wasn't busy but didn't realize how busy I would be in the future. For a long time now I have been gone by 7 and not getting home till 9 and just haven't had the time to check the forum here. Come winter, around december, everything will be slowing down and at that time I will re-list everything, as I do still have a lot for sale. Again I apologize to all those requesting parts, however if you do still need anything, stay posted till around December and I will re-list things and at that time promise a quick response on any parts needed.
I'm sorry again but I also thank you all for your patience.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock