Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Looking for a Good Sunroof Roof Panel COMPLETE with Hardware and Glass- West Michigan

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Looking for a Good Sunroof Roof Panel COMPLETE with Hardware and Glass- West Michigan by FieroFanatic13
Started on: 04-21-2014 09:53 PM
Replies: 7 (251 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 12-04-2014 09:40 PM
FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a complete and good condition sunroof panel. I need the outter shell complete with all hardware, seals, etc., plus glass. Just bought an '87 GT but it has an aftermarket sunroof and I can't stand the way it looks, plus the headliner isn't the greatest due to the non-factory roof either.

Not in a huge hurry but if I can find one somewhat local I'm ready to pick it up!

-Gary
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can fix you up.....
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I can fix you up.....

Well aren't you just the magical "parts gnome" olejoedad! It isn't already painted code 77 Medium Red by chance, is it? LOL...

PM me with a price. And you install, right?

[This message has been edited by FieroFanatic13 (edited 04-22-2014).]

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFanatic13:

Well aren't you just the magical "parts gnome" olejoedad! It isn't already painted code 77 Medium Red by chance, is it? LOL...

I have one that is the correct paint code with the roof and hardware however I am in Kansas City.

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen IV replacement GT trunk seals with miter double bonded corners are now in production. $95 shipped to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

I have one that is the correct paint code with the roof and hardware however I am in Kansas City.

Dr. W.

That'd be awesome but it's too bad you're so far away!
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://chicago.craigslist.o.../pts/4428113416.html This is my ad & I'll give you a HELL of a deal if you want to drive to Elgin, Illinois!!!!! You come & buy lunch & it's yours !!!!! Mel
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFanatic13:

They do good work!
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2014 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you get your situation taken care of?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock