Lot of Parts 86 GT by nhoffman
Started on: 04-21-2014 11:59 AM
Replies: 34 (754 views)
Last post by: no2pencil on 04-29-2014 08:31 PM
nhoffman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nhoffmanSend a Private Message to nhoffmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I have a lot of parts I am trying to unload. pretty much everything for a 2.8 minus the block. Mounts and cradle parts. Stock and aftermarket suspension pieces. Also a USED Pisa Fiero HQ Euro Interior kit. Let me know what you may need and if there is any interest. Have pics of almost everything. Letting this stuff go CHEAP! I live in Florida fyi for local people who want to check the stuff out
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
nhoffman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nhoffmanSend a Private Message to nhoffmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speedhut Indiglo gauge covers for stock cluster. Drivers side quarter window, aftermarket like new. Driver side taillight, like new no bubbling very light scratches.
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
have pics of the interior kit? how much you trying to get for it?
nhoffman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nhoffmanSend a Private Message to nhoffmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea i have a couple pics. ill try to post them in a little bit for you. There are a lot of upgraded modifications I made to the kit but it does not include wiring or gauges. Ill take like $200 obo
nhoffman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nhoffmanSend a Private Message to nhoffmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nhoffman

24 posts
Member since Jun 2010

nhoffman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nhoffmanSend a Private Message to nhoffmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nhoffman

24 posts
Member since Jun 2010

These images were when i first installed the interior. All aluminum pieces you see are powdercoated tan and black to match
nhoffman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nhoffmanSend a Private Message to nhoffmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nhoffman

24 posts
Member since Jun 2010

A few more of the items i have to sell.
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OOHH, SAIL PANELS! who makes those, and how much?!? if the price is right i can send paypal ASAP.

dash isnt as pretty as i had hoped, i think i like the stock one better.. :/
nhoffman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nhoffmanSend a Private Message to nhoffmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately I only have the driver side panel. Car was in a wreck so the other side was trashed. I dont remember the company I bought them from as it was years ago but they fit great and looked really good. Originally they were $200 for both. Ill sell the one i have for $40.

Yea the interior is kind of a taste thing. Its different thats for sure lol. When its all together in the car with nice gauges and stuff it does look very good.
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a complete exhaust from crossover connection back. Must be able to fit an '85 v6. Also I would need it shipped to 11510 (long island New York)

Thanks

Louis

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
Where driving hard is SOP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
The "DuetLorean"
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Carbed and loving it! (Peugot 604 manifold) ---"Sorry purists"

[This message has been edited by Lou and Blue (edited 04-21-2014).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are the speedhut gauges aligned & working? How much? Most I've seen don't seem to have been done correctly. How about the color?
PFF
System Bot
nhoffman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nhoffmanSend a Private Message to nhoffmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Lou and Blue I dont have any exhaust components anymore.

The SpeedHut gauges are Indiglo overlays. They work great and are brightness adjustable. The actual gauges dont work well but they did line up perfectly. If you want it with the whole gauge cluster I'll sell it for $30 if you want me to remove the overlays and send those separate I'll let them go for $15.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What color do the gauges glow? Any pics? Also, how about the aux gauges & the wiring?
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Taillight?--how much

------------------
Pat Jones

nhoffman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nhoffmanSend a Private Message to nhoffmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The gauges are Indiglo Turqouise, like a watch. Ill take a photo tonight lit up and post it. The Aux gauges im 99% sure work fine. The price I gave was was for the whole set.
nhoffman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nhoffmanSend a Private Message to nhoffmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nhoffman

24 posts
Member since Jun 2010
Taillight is $75 obo. This is an OE part. Was a brand new replacement a couple years ago prior to my car being wrecked. Light scratches but in very good shape. No bubbling or anything like that.
nhoffman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nhoffmanSend a Private Message to nhoffmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nhoffman

24 posts
Member since Jun 2010
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

nhoffman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nhoffmanSend a Private Message to nhoffmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PM's replied
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Consider the interior sold. I'll send a PM.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
carguy8t8

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carguy8t8Send a Private Message to carguy8t8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
nhoffman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nhoffmanSend a Private Message to nhoffmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gauges are a little greener than it shows in the pictures
nhoffman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nhoffmanSend a Private Message to nhoffmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nhoffman

24 posts
Member since Jun 2010
Tail light sold
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the overlays. PM sent.
nhoffman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nhoffmanSend a Private Message to nhoffmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sail panels sold
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for the interior?
nhoffman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nhoffmanSend a Private Message to nhoffmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I literally just confirmed purchase of the interior. Sorry
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you have a drivers side wing stand and gasket, if so how much? Thanks!
nhoffman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nhoffmanSend a Private Message to nhoffmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No wing stands
Fastback-Ish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback-IshSend a Private Message to Fastback-IshEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have exterior trim molding pcs?
nhoffman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nhoffmanSend a Private Message to nhoffmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No im sorry i dont
PFF
System Bot
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
JGA_Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JGA_FieroSend a Private Message to JGA_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any rocker panels?
nhoffman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nhoffmanSend a Private Message to nhoffmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No they were damaged in my accident, sorry
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock