Driver Side Headlight "Arm" by EvilSqueezles
Started on: 03-31-2014 05:57 PM
Replies: 8 (251 views)
Last post by: SCCA FIERO on 04-04-2014 08:00 AM
EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm badly in need of the "arm" that connects the motor to the bucket.

I dont think there is a difference from year to year, but this is for an 87 GT.

I ordered a headlight motor after tons of searching and they didnt send this "arm" with the motor so I still cant hook up my headlight. And since these cars already get so much attention by the police, i really dont wanna rock 1 headlight. And I cant even manual turn the light up without the bar.

I need the whole thing, looks to be 3 pieces that rotate together. Was hoping to just make something, but I dont have the time to make something that complex and get it all sized/bent correctly.

Thanks much and I hope someone with a parts car has one of these they can part with, or someone that has done the flushmounts. I have no source for this item from any of our local JY's.

~James
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
joeschuit

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joeschuitSend a Private Message to joeschuitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got the part you need. I'll be at the shop tomorrow morning and I'll snap a pic and upload it here to make sure its the correct one. Thanks, Joe
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh God bless you, sir. How much would you like for it if it is indeed the correct part? My zip is 61414 and toss me a PM with ur info and we can go from there.

Life saver you are.

~James

Edit to add link to part, no longer available.

http://www.wc-autoparts.com...-motor-crank-arm-lh/

[This message has been edited by EvilSqueezles (edited 03-31-2014).]

weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EvilSqueezles:

http://www.wc-autoparts.com...-motor-crank-arm-lh/

Interesting prices there. I have never seen this vendor before. TY for posting the link.

EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found that by actually searchin for an image of the part. It does say currently out of stock as well as discontinued by GM. So I wouldnt be led to believe they will ever stock it again.

I must add that now that i look through the whole site, I 'm not impressed by those prices. 85$ for an 85 mph speedo.... 185$ for a headlight assembly minus the motor. 80$ each side of GT engine vents.

These places are the reasons our vendors here on PFF are so important and respected.

[This message has been edited by EvilSqueezles (edited 03-31-2014).]

joeschuit

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joeschuitSend a Private Message to joeschuitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Responded to, thank you.

~James
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanna mention Joeschuit here before this thread dies.... Not only did he have the part I needed but was real good about sending me a picture of it and doing so when he said he would. Also the price he asked was more than reasonable and he actually shipped it out before I PayPal'd him. I did mention that I would pay him on Wednesday after i got home from work, and when I got home I had a message sayin that he had sent it out that morning. He has, of course, been paid. But its nice to see people that trust you and go out of their way to help. I have, myself, been burnt. And would never expect some one to do what he did. +1 for you, sir.

~James
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Positives left for both of you.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock