North Carolina motor swap by logical1
Started on: 03-30-2014 03:22 PM
Replies: 6 (335 views)
Last post by: logical1 on 04-03-2014 04:49 AM
logical1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for logical1Send a Private Message to logical1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking to swap anything bigger than a 2.8 in my 88 duke. Any experienced members in the area let me know
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are you looking for someone to help? or are you wanting to pay someone to do a turn key swap?

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/068234.html

Just add a small block chevy, and your in business (as long as your duke was a 5 speed). The seller can even do the install if you want. Contact the shop. Email info@outlawsrc.com

Rob

[This message has been edited by qwikgta (edited 03-31-2014).]

logical1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for logical1Send a Private Message to logical1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wanted to pay for a turn key swap, but I can help I am mexhanically savy just not enough to go at it solo. Plus I dont have rhe space as I live in a townhouse..

Oh and the v8 swap sems good but at 3k without a motor there is little incentive. I know where ican find a turn key fiero v8 for 5k. has a built motor wih electric water pump and a carb mouted ezvtune setup fuel injected carb system. Just dosent make sense, unless he wi ll supply a motor and swap it for around 3k. Benefits are his cooling isse has been addressed while this us an empty cradle. I know iitsv an arcg ie kut but ppl spendv10k plus on 3800sc swaps and the going rate ivr seen the n sell for is 6k-7k. Letme know
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is the car your daily driver?

Buying someone else's already swapped car for sale is always less expensive than building your own, let alone paying someone to build one.

Another option is to find someone's partially swapped car and finish it. There's always people selling a 3800 project. Expect to pay anywhere from $2-5K for a swap needing work.

I could help, but you're about 4 hours away and I'd rather go fishing than work on a fiero most of the time. That's why I have an LS4 sitting in my garage. However, I'm one that would do a swap from Dec-Mar. I fish less then.

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com

logical1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for logical1Send a Private Message to logical1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I definately respect that. Nothing wrong with enjoying yourself. I would buy someone eleses project, but my fiero is heavely modified. And switching mines over to another body isnt an option. I will take you up on you less fishing season swap offer. Ill drop a 2.5 in again now and this winter we can work out the details. Ill pm you my contact info. I'm definitely serious on my end and id rather pay anther fiero owner than pay one of these hotrod shops ive found. Check msg box. Thanks
logical1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for logical1Send a Private Message to logical1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

logical1

106 posts
Member since Feb 2014
I definately respect that. Nothing wrong with enjoying yourself. I would buy someone eleses project, but my fiero is heavely modified. And switching mines over to another body isnt an option. I will take you up on you less fishing season swap offer. Ill drop a 2.5 in again now and this winter we can work out the details. Ill pm you my contact info. I'm definitely serious on my end and id rather pay anther fiero owner than pay one of these hotrod shops ive found. Check msg box. Thanks

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock