Started on: 03-29-2014 02:38 AM
Replies: 5 (299 views)
Last post by: tshark on 03-29-2014 02:51 PM
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2014 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen some emblems people have made that were similar to mine, but I can't seem to get mine anywhere. I'm looking for unbroken gold Fiero GT emblems for the fascia, steering wheel, and rear molding. I have a silver one for the rear, and a non-GT one on the front. One of the members had red emblems, but I want gold.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2014 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero store sells the gold emblem for the hood, not sure if it would work at other locations
FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2014 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

I've seen some emblems people have made that were similar to mine, but I can't seem to get mine anywhere. I'm looking for unbroken gold Fiero GT emblems for the fascia, steering wheel, and rear molding. I have a silver one for the rear, and a non-GT one on the front. One of the members had red emblems, but I want gold.

There was no gold "Fiero GT" emblem- front, steering or otherwise. They are all silver...
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2014 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You mean one like this without GT

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

[This message has been edited by Spoon (edited 03-29-2014).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2014 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This was from the early Fieros, and doesn't have the GT, or the red line. It's also smaller than those for the GT.

Originally posted by Spoon:

You mean one like this without GT

Spoon

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2014 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014
The gold color is about the same, though. Oh, these are also made differently.

Perhaps not factory, but I've seen several others, and some that look factory, except have a red background.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock