Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Getting out of the fiero game, getting rid of everything I have left FS- misc parts

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Getting out of the fiero game, getting rid of everything I have left FS- misc parts by K-Z
Started on: 03-14-2014 04:21 PM
Replies: 3 (539 views)
Last post by: jwct7 on 04-12-2014 09:34 AM
K-Z

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2014 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for K-ZSend a Private Message to K-ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys,
Due to starting ministry school about 6 months ago, I no longer have the time or money to keep up with my fieros. I've already sold my fastback formula and am wanting to clean house.
I have some parts left over and I don't want to have to throw perfectly good fiero parts away and don't have time to go up to huntsville and sell them to the factory so here goes.

I have some 88 rear yellow tag springs still in good condition
a pair of door cards with map pockets
A cd player surround
A wiring harness for power windows and mirrors
and an 86gt (converted to a notchie)

Like I said everything needs to go so you can pay me whatever you want for it--no stings attached-- ( except for the car), I don't want to ship simply because I very literally don't have the time. I might be able to meet you in birmingham but that would just depend on both of our schedules.

Now for the car,
Price is 2300
Its an 86 gt that I bought simply to convert my other fiero. The car is actually in better shape than the one I swapped the parts over to (but it was an 88 formula soooo)
I drove the car back from Atlanta (about 100 miles) the day I bought it and it drove great. Transmission and engine run smooth, the interior doesn't have any tears, and overall its a great little car especially for someone who wants a drivable fiero (which are becoming harder to come by). I have all the molding pieces missing in the pictures along with clips from the fierostore. I have them off because I was planing on repainting the car (before I went back to school). I also have some misc parts that can go with the car if you want them.

I would love to see this car go to a fellow fiero forum member so if you're interested just let me know
Kaleb
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
K-Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for K-ZSend a Private Message to K-ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dig the rims and tires on the car, but I'm sure you won't sell just those.

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
Where driving hard is SOP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
The "DuetLorean"
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Carbed and loving it! (Peugot 604 manifold) ---"Sorry purists"

jwct7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you sold it yet?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock