FS: 88GT Roller Project in Detroit, MI by MRose
Started on: 02-09-2014 06:03 PM
Replies: 34 (2126 views)
Last post by: CTFieroGT87 on 01-06-2016 10:13 PM
MRose

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD

[This message has been edited by MRose (edited 06-13-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So tempting but I think my wife would kill me...

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project, Super Duty 4 swap

Insky

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InskySend a Private Message to InskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any interior pics?
If so can you post them or E-Mail them to me.
MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

Any interior pics?
If so can you post them or E-Mail them to me.

Not off hand. I will take some the next time I'm home and its still light out.

Interior is in average shape. It's a bit dirty, but the seats have no tears. The steering wheel is oozing some glue around the stitching.
kikinz24

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2014 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kikinz24Send a Private Message to kikinz24Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had alot of interest off here and craigslist when I sold both my rollers. A helpful tip take a few pics of under side floor pans and inside the trunk corners. Clean pics and no rust issues will definitly sell it quick... (I sold my 86 fastback roller for (850) and my 87 with a 3800sc not installed for 1500.. so 900 is definitly a fair price. Good luck with the sale.
MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2014 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updated w/ moar photos
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2014 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I was looking I would have been on this the second it posted. I have a 4.9/ trans complete pull out with wiring computer and all I would put in it.. But I think the wife would get very upset as it is for her Formula this year. Good Luck with your sale.

Vince
MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it in Grand Rapids or Detroit? I'm thinking

Vince
MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Is it in Grand Rapids or Detroit? I'm thinking

Vince

Detroit.

I'll have an opportunity to have the car brought to Grand Rapids within the next month if I have a serious buyer there.
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check my club thread one of our guys is looking for a project. I may be interested too if he is not. I will give him first crack at it.
MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2014 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2014 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
gen2muchwork

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2014 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
think you want to sell that front mount battery box? If its in detroit I can pick up quick and easy.
MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2014 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gen2muchwork:

think you want to sell that front mount battery box? If its in detroit I can pick up quick and easy.

Not at the moment
gen2muchwork

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2014 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MRose:

Not at the moment

ok, keep me in mind if you decide to. glws

MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2014 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
ennored

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2014 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ennoredSend a Private Message to ennoredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Going to try a PM...

To be clear, car is in Detroit now?

[This message has been edited by ennored (edited 03-20-2014).]

MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting
PFF
System Bot
CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread is literally killing me. On-going discussions with the boss....

------------------
Christian
87 Pontiac Fiero GT Burgandy/Silver - Under the knife
06 Cobalt SS/SC w/ LSD (the slow DD)

MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2014 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car is now located in sterling heights, Michigan
FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2014 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you still have a way to get it to the Grand Rapids area? I can't come that far to pick something up! (I'm about an hour north of GR).

Gary
MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You say it was an automatic originally? In pictures it shows its an automatic
So has it been converted to manual or its still auto
MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad GT:

You say it was an automatic originally? In pictures it shows its an automatic
So has it been converted to manual or its still auto

Was and is automatic
Hidalgo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HidalgoSend a Private Message to HidalgoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I translated your ad to French and re-posted it at the Montreal Fiero Club. I don't know if anyone will be willing to buy it, seeing as how Detroit isn't right next door, but for a rust-free 88 GT with no rips in the interior, who knows? Someone from here might be willing to go the extra mile.

What modifications have been done to it aside from the front-mounted battery? I'm talking about the modifications that are still on the car, of course. And was the V8 conversion from Archie?
rennoc442

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rennoc442Send a Private Message to rennoc442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent.
MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rennoc442:

pm sent.

Email'd
MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
PFF
System Bot
Fastback-Ish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback-IshSend a Private Message to Fastback-IshEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you can't sell are you thinking of parting out. I am in need of some parts. Sending you a pm
MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback-Ish:

If you can't sell are you thinking of parting out. I am in need of some parts. Sending you a pm

I have no motivation to part it. If it doesn't sell, it'll sit. If it sits too long, I'll consider scrapping it.
Jack Mehoff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jack MehoffSend a Private Message to Jack MehoffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If this was in Florida, I would've bought it months ago. glws
CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2016 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just curious, does anyone know who ended up with this car? Thanks in advance..

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock