Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Some large parts to good home for free/cheap (Local to Grants Pass, OR)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Some large parts to good home for free/cheap (Local to Grants Pass, OR) by GraterFang
Started on: 01-25-2014 10:53 PM
Replies: 12 (460 views)
Last post by: jaybug56 on 04-13-2014 10:24 PM
GraterFang

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2014 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GraterFangSend a Private Message to GraterFangEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to be making another move and so I want to get rid of some of my larger parts to make things easier. I'm not looking to make money off any of this, so I'll be selling some things for cheap to try and get back a portion of what I paid for them. Some other things I'll simply give away for free or a six-pack of beer, some cool rocks, or whatever really if you're feeling nice. If you see something you want and you're somewhat local, let me know and we'll work something out.

1) A front and rear fascia from an 88 coupe. Works for the formula and 87 coupe also. White in color. Peeling paint but otherwise in good shape. No tears/drooping. I'm pretty sure I saved the eggcrates and bracketry as well so that would be included also.

2) I may also have some pre-87 coupe fascias that I would be happy to get rid of. If you want something like this let me know and I'll search for them.

3) A ribbed front aero fascia in pretty good condition. No drooping. Paint is severely faded but not falling off or significantly cracking. Does have one small tear (about an inch long) along the ribbed molding. It's hardly visible as-is and would repair easily. Overall, I would rate this fascia as being in excellent condition compared to most of what you'll find these days.

4) An 85-87 cradle that's in very good condition. Fits 84's also.

5) An 87 2.8 that was rebuilt by another individual. Has lots of new parts and runs pretty well. This is sort of a special item so ask for more details if you are interested. It's currently in an 87 GT parts car that I would also be willing to sell. Has lots of great/"new" parts like an isuzu five speed with a new clutch, etc. Car drove well until parked but likely has some issues now and I would most definitely consider it a parts car. There are some parts off of it that I may want first if I was selling it, but depending on your needs we can work something out.

6) Multiple isuzu five speeds. All in good working condition.

7) Some hoods and a GT decklid that vary in condition from fair to excellent. Ask for details.

8) GT Wheel sets in pretty good condition. One set of pre-88 wheels (grey) and two sets of 88 wheels (black). I'm not as concerned about getting rid of these, but I figured I would post them up.

9) Lots of brackets and misc. parts like a set of front hubs and some pre-88 calipers/brake hardware. If you are local and looking for something in particular let me know and I'll see if I can find it. Again, at this time I'm mostly just looking to get rid of large/heavy parts. For example, I'm not selling smaller/lighter items like gauge clusters, ecms, etc. (though you are free to ask me if I have something because I may).

Fiero Door Sets. They are fully complete with exception of the mirrors and are in pretty good shape unless otherwise noted.

10) The first set is from an 88 coupe, featuring white door skins and grey inner door panels. One door has badly scratched glass and will likely need the hinge rebuilt but otherwise the door is in good shape. The other door has decent glass and fair hinges. Both doors have no damage and even the paint on the outer door skins is in pretty good condition for its age. Manual locks and windows.

11) The second set is from an 84 SE, featuring silver door skins and grey inner door panels.The hinges are both fair and the glass on these doors is well above average having very minimal scratching. The outer door skins are also in very good shape and the paint looks extremely good for its age. Passenger door handle has a broken return spring but still functions properly (a replacement could also be provided). Of course, the skins are specific to the 84 but the doors themselves will fit any year Fiero. Manual locks and windows.

12) The third set is from an 85 GT I believe with grey inner door panels. These doors are the exception in that both outer door skins are missing. I'm unsure on the condition of the hinges and glass but can give a visual inspection if requested. Has power windows but manual locks.

Note: I am also looking for a front and rear aero fascia with smooth molding and a set of inner door skins for power mirrors. I would be happy to trade parts for these items or simply buy them outright. I would also entertain trades for 88 parts or 3800 parts or custom side scoops.

[This message has been edited by GraterFang (edited 01-27-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2014 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish you were closer, I'd grab the cradle. Good luck.
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2014 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why is it all the good deals are never close enough
cmechmann

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2014 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cmechmannSend a Private Message to cmechmannEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, why don't these type deals happen near we need them?
I could use a cradle, for swap fabrication, but near broke right now.
BrittB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2014 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish I had the spare time to drive down there, so many cool things!
GraterFang

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2014 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GraterFangSend a Private Message to GraterFangEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks everybody. Hopefully I can find somebody that can use these parts.

Originally posted by BrittB:

Wish I had the spare time to drive down there, so many cool things!

You're only a few hours away, actually. A lot of these things will probably be around for a little while (I'll be moving in the summer), so if you find yourself able to come down before then try contacting me to see if I still have anything that you're interested in. I'll bump this ad from time to time to as a reminder too.

[This message has been edited by GraterFang (edited 01-26-2014).]

BrittB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2014 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That sounds pretty awesome. I will give you a heads up a least a week in advance before I come knocking plus my Mom lives down there so I could visit her as well!
MuadDib99

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2014 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MuadDib99Send a Private Message to MuadDib99Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent.
GraterFang

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2014 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GraterFangSend a Private Message to GraterFangEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've updated the ad to try and better reflect what's still available. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have!

Note: I've also received a few inquiries about taillights and headlights. I unfortunately don't have much available in this department anymore. I had many gen-1 headlights but gave them all away for free already. I may have a set of gen-2 headlights (but I would have to check and I'm not desperate to get rid of them if I do).

I also forgot to mention that I have a lot of standard body panels that are in good condition (fenders, quarter panels) that would be available for sale as well.

[This message has been edited by GraterFang (edited 01-27-2014).]

kingchr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2014 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kingchrSend a Private Message to kingchrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Man,

Long time no see. The number I have for you hasn't worked since around the time I moved out of Albany... tried to swing by but you had moved... My cell number is back to the old stand by 973-9498 and I am back in Oregon "full time". Do you have time to get together and maybe work something out on a few parts?
GraterFang

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2014 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GraterFangSend a Private Message to GraterFangEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump! All the wheels are gone now. Everything else is still available!
PFF
System Bot
GraterFang

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2014 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GraterFangSend a Private Message to GraterFangEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GraterFang

1387 posts
Member since Feb 2008
Some other parts I have and would like to get rid of. I'm willing to ship smaller parts but would want a little money for them depending on what they are. Some of the cheaper things are free if you're picking up locally

Coupe rocker panels in good shape
84 Front and rear fascia brackets (1$)
84 front swaybar barely used poly bushings and rodney's solid endlinks
early style duke distributor cap and rotor
GT exhaust tips (2 pairs) in pretty good shape but in need of cleaning
84 radiator fan known to work well
88 airbox ($2)
seat belt mechanisms (1 pair), poorly stained seatbelts (1$)
85 front spindles and hubs with fairly nice rotors
four spoke steering wheel, grey, with center horn button. In nice condition
85 rear tie rods and tie rod ends with only about 20 miles on them
jaybug56

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybug56Send a Private Message to jaybug56Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for the shifter cable bracket (top half) and the bolt for the Isuzu trans. Got any for sale?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock