Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  88 Fiero - Chop top, wide body for sale (project car) - priced to sell

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
88 Fiero - Chop top, wide body for sale (project car) - priced to sell by qwikgta
Started on: 01-25-2014 01:15 PM
Replies: 26 (3792 views)
Last post by: outlaws on 09-16-2014 08:17 AM
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2014 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1988 Fiero Chop-top, wide-body is up for sale. $6000

The owner is working on a new project and he is unloading all his Fiero stuff. Lots of Fiero parts for sale. (see other ads)
outlaws web site here: http://outlaws.smugmug.com/...Top-Wide-Body-Fiero/

See more about this car here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/084929.html

1988 Fiero, started as a 5 speed coupe. Archie chop top kit, chop done, kit installed. Has side window glass. Archie wide body kit, kit installed. Rear Qtrs modified to provide "hips". Archie rear hatch modified to fit the chop top, wide body. Not installed. 2nd gen Camero rear spoiler modified to fit the rear. See pics for more info.

Motor, rear cradle and interior were pulled out to do the install. Was going to be a V8 car (Archie V8 kit also for sale) so the original 4 cyl was tossed. Some interior parts were crap and tossed, but some of the parts are available. Pics tell the story. Car is for sale for price of the parts. You get the chop top install, wide body kit install and the rear hatch, with a 88 Fiero tossed in for free.

Call Asa at the shop, 757-473-3240 for more information and what is included in the sale. Also he can tell you everything that was done to the car, because he did it.

RJ

[This message has been edited by qwikgta (edited 09-15-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2014 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does this have glass side windows? (any side windows for the chop top)

Thanks,
Greg

------------------

qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2014 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Should have an answer for you soon.

Rob
outlaws

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2014 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawsClick Here to visit outlaws's HomePageSend a Private Message to outlawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

Does this have glass side windows? (any side windows for the chop top)

Thanks,
Greg

Yes I do have the side windows in glass from Archie and they are included. They were used during the fitup of the chop and then crated back up the same way they were shipped.

MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2014 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to take away from the topic, but I did a contract for 2 weeks over in VA Beach and saw this yellow car at the office. Who's is it? I never got the chance to find out...

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2014 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

Sorry to take away from the topic, but I did a contract for 2 weeks over in VA Beach and saw this yellow car at the office. Who's is it? I never got the chance to find out...

the yellow one in the pic belongs to a member of the VAFA club, but I doubt it was the one you saw. The yellow one you may have seen was Jim's 88 GT choptop. It spent some time at Outlaws getting painted and has been back for other "mods" from time to time. You may have caught it in the shop for some other work. Jims yellow one can be seen at this thread
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/079259.html

If it was not Jim's 88 choptop, then you may have seen the only other choptop car at Outlaws that belonged to a guy who used to work there. His car can been seen in the background in some of these pictures: http://outlaws.smugmug.com/...Top-Wide-Body-Fiero/
He no longer works at Outlaws and the last time I saw his car it was for sale on CL. No idea what ever happened to the car.
Rob

[This message has been edited by qwikgta (edited 01-29-2014).]

FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2014 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any extra pictures can be sent to FieroGTguy@aol.com

Thanks,
Greg
317-308-1553

PS - I called an left a message
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2014 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks,
Greg
317-308-1553

if you called today, you may not get an answer right away. We got hit with 8-10 inches of snow last night, and the entire region is shutdown.

Rob
FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2014 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the hatch fully mounted to the frame? (ready to paint + add 350Z window)

Thanks,
Greg
outlaws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2014 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawsClick Here to visit outlaws's HomePageSend a Private Message to outlawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks,
Greg
317-308-1553

Hey Greg,
Don't have any more pics, if you want a specific shot let me know and I will go take it.

Got your message, please call on my cell phone 757-348-5202.

The rear hatch is made for a non chop top car, all I have done so far is start on cutting it up to make it fit a chop top. I also moved the sail panels in a little like madcurl did to make the "hips" well defined which require more mods to the hatch. I have only messed with the outer skin, the inner structure is on the shelf and hasn't been touched yet.

Thanks
asa

------------------
Asa Wilson
Outlaws Rod & Custom
http://outlawsrc.com

qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2014 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2014 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2014 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump.
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2014 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump, its almost spring, this will make a great summer project.
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2014 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about some info on the 86 - 3800 project?
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2014 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DLCLK87GT:

How about some info on the 86 - 3800 project?

I don't have much, but its installed, wire harness is in a box, exhaust is run (all custom and really cool), trans was just rebuilt, (the car was driven to a trans shop, they fixed the trans, and then after the car was running fine, he pulled the motor/trans for the install. This was built by a Hot Rod shop, they made the mounts, fabbed up a few parts/exhaust. Car needs to be complete.

I'll see if I can get some pics, and a better description.

Rob
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2014 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2014 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still for sale
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2014 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
PFF
System Bot
MisterHolaMan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterHolaManSend a Private Message to MisterHolaManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would love to take this car, but I need to work on getting lotsa moneys first...
86caddyslim

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86caddyslimSend a Private Message to 86caddyslimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested, is the price listed all inclusive, ie shipping, like to Texas? Would appreciate a pm on details of a possible sale.
outlaws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawsClick Here to visit outlaws's HomePageSend a Private Message to outlawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent

Originally posted by 86caddyslim:

I am interested, is the price listed all inclusive, ie shipping, like to Texas? Would appreciate a pm on details of a possible sale.

qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
original ad updated. Realized my link to the ad on "racing junk" had expired, so there was no information to read. Sorry for the confusion.
outlaws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawsClick Here to visit outlaws's HomePageSend a Private Message to outlawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Rob!

Originally posted by qwikgta:

original ad updated. Realized my link to the ad on "racing junk" had expired, so there was no information to read. Sorry for the confusion.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock