Fiero parts WANTED: by Lou6t4gto
Started on: 01-18-2014 06:22 PM
Replies: 14 (873 views)
Last post by: Lou6t4gto on 04-06-2014 07:22 PM
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
due to a blind Fool, I find myself needing a right fender, a right Inner fender, a right Door Mirror (manual), a right Upper Control Arm . (All in Good cond) If you have these parts to sell, Please contact me. I'm needing them shipped to 34470 Ocala, Fla. Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What model of Fiero, ground effects or not?
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's" got" ground effects, but I don't need them, they escaped injury.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think he meant do you need a fender for aero trim or for a regular coupe. They're different, and you'll need to replace the whole fender.

I was recently in need of the fender and liner for an aero. CowsPatoot has a right front fender. Ashby Arnette (adfieros@aol.com) has the right front fender well liner.
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2014 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"I think he meant do you need a fender for aero trim or for a regular coupe. They're different," What's different ? I put the ground effects on the plain car, only difference is 1 has HOLES the other doesn't
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2014 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was a fairly complete fiero at big sun auto parts just north of belleview. havent been that way for awhile, but its worth a shot.
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2014 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have all of that. Even the control arm. However I am located in Maine. If you can't find anything closer just LMK.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Glad nobody got hurt. Car parts can be replaced...
WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2014 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have it all, $175 for everything shipped. 125 if we can meet in Palatka. That's about 45 minutes away from each of us.

[This message has been edited by WickedFieroGTP (edited 01-19-2014).]

Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2014 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kevin, I'll get with you Tuesday after the "Adjuster" lets me know whats happening. Consider it a "done deal". The only way it won't be, is if they fork over $5500 and take the car. (which is NOT what I want) I LIKE the car. Thanks everyone for your help
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2014 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kevin, Thank you, good parts, GREAT service ! Couldn't have "Wished" them here any quicker. Appreciate it. * This is Who To "buy your parts from" !*
WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2014 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lou, thanks for the kind words. Let me know if I can help you out with anything else. Hope everything works out with the insurance company.
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2014 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even if they want to total it you can buy it back from them and pocket the difference. Car would never leave your possession.
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2014 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NOT HERE, they turn it to a "Salvage" title, then you have to buy it back, pay taxes on the Sale, inspected, then it's still a salvage title. I'm fighting with them about that now.
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still NEED a pass side front SPINDLE. Bump Bump ! 4-3-14
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got it. thanks

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock