88 CJB T-Top by Ditkaphile
Started on: 08-02-2013 11:52 AM
Replies: 16 (1250 views)
Last post by: Robb Craige on 07-27-2014 11:29 PM
Ditkaphile

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2013 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is mine. Here is the CL link. I need a quick sale, so all reasonable offers considered.

Christopher
(815) 914-5222

Thanks for looking! :-)

http://chicago.craigslist.o.../cto/3970871550.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Grabber Green

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Darn, I wish I read this yesterday. I was just in Chicago today on business. I'll give you a call tomorrow.
Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please do Grabber Green, I need a sale!
Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ditkaphile

816 posts
Member since Apr 2007
VERY willing to be flexible on price, really need a sale guys.
Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 05:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ditkaphile

816 posts
Member since Apr 2007
D3M6B

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for D3M6BSend a Private Message to D3M6BEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
says exspired
Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Craigslist ad expired, I will re-post it. Car still available
815 914-5222
Robb Craige

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robb CraigeSend a Private Message to Robb CraigeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back in August 2013 I bought this car from one CHRISTOPHER HILKIN, of Rockford, Illinois, also known as DITKAPHILE on this website.

I paid for the repairs sent him certified funds for which he cashed and had him put the car in storage at the mechanic shop where the car was repaired to good running order. I received the title and a bill of sale. Two weeks after the sale he goes and obtains a duplicate certificate of title and resells the car. The BILL OF SALE is what did him in with the LAW and today after 38 days in the Rockford, Illinois prison he was released on bail with one of the conditions that he must earn money in order to repay to me the purchase price of my car.

Please allow my experience with this crook to be a lesson to us all. Obtain both a BILL OF SALE and the TITLE on your vehicle purchases and please don't purchase anything from CHRISTOPHER HILKIN also known as DITKAPHILE. He told me on several occasions that he sells cars professionally.

STILL LOOKING FOR A 1988 GT WITH A FULL LOAD AND T TOPS.

Robb Craige
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for your experience. Make sure you leave feedback for him.

Bob
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! This is always my biggest fear, which is why I always transfer the title immediately after buying a car. Sorry for all the trouble you've been though and hope it works out in the end.

As for a CJB '88 GT......what is your criteria? Color combos? 5-sp. or auto.? Mileage range? Price range? LMK and I'll keep my eyes open for a nice one.
Robb Craige

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robb CraigeSend a Private Message to Robb CraigeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for one with a T TOP.

I needed to store the car while arranging for it to be shipped after two weeks he resold it. The problem is that shipping is not easy to arrange
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2014 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Robb... Don't know where you are, but check your PMs.
Robb Craige

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2014 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robb CraigeSend a Private Message to Robb CraigeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How does one leave a bad feedback for this crook other than this thread?
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2014 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

Wow! This is always my biggest fear, which is why I always transfer the title immediately after buying a car. Sorry for all the trouble you've been though and hope it works out in the end.

As for a CJB '88 GT......what is your criteria? Color combos? 5-sp. or auto.? Mileage range? Price range? LMK and I'll keep my eyes open for a nice one.

X2 on the title. I always register the car the same day

------------------
1986 Fiero GT
1992 SVX Ls-L
1998 Ford F150 Super Cab V8 4X4
2003 PT Dream Cruser #1801
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8

FieroNews

Robb Craige

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2014 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robb CraigeSend a Private Message to Robb CraigeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YEA unfortunately I could not register the car in Canada without having it in the country for inspection

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock