Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Parts up for sale!! We got it.... (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Parts up for sale!! We got it.... by tntcary
Started on: 04-25-2013 04:06 AM
Replies: 192 (5321 views)
Last post by: cptsnoopy on 04-20-2014 08:45 PM
pegasus1848

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pegasus1848Send a Private Message to pegasus1848Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about the short wire set that run to the extra gauge pod ?
IP: Logged
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a good condition center console. The details of my request are listed here:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/066694.html

Please let me know if you can help.
tntcary

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

cost shipped for intake hose snorkel? for 86 GT 2.8. throttle body to air cleaner, mine has the nipple for the the pcv metal tube to attach. mine is cracked where the metal tube goes in. maybe that's not a problem?

PM sent to ya.

------------------
Put the blow torch down please, its just a Fiero.

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012

Originally posted by pegasus1848:

How about the short wire set that run to the extra gauge pod ?

I only include those in aux gauge sales, I don't have spare ones. One goes with the set. Sorry about that.

------------------

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012

Originally posted by Oslo:

I'm looking for a good condition center console. The details of my request are listed here:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/066694.html

Please let me know if you can help.

I have one that is awesome and I can refinish in your color BUT it is OUTRAGEOUS to ship this item. Last one I shipped it was $58 to Virginia.
It does not smell at all like moose poop.

BTW, sorry to all for the delay in response here, I had to change my email password and I forgot to change it on my phone as well. So I missed all notifications. My Bad.

------------------

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 07-28-2013).]

Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in need of a drivers side coolant pipe ( from radiator to engine bay) for my '86 GT. I believe one from any v6 car from 85 -87 will fit.
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need 10 console shift plates ASAP !!!!!!!

Sorry had to say it....Hahahahahaha
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bridgetown:

I'm in need of a drivers side coolant pipe ( from radiator to engine bay) for my '86 GT. I believe one from any v6 car from 85 -87 will fit.

On it, I believe I got ya one.
Please reply to my PM for this item for my QC
Thanks!

------------------

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 07-29-2013).]

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

I need 10 console shift plates ASAP !!!!!!!

Sorry had to say it....Hahahahahaha

Hehehehheheehehehehehah, you are too funny.
I have sooooo many PM's for those dude you will be rockin out, trust me.
BTW I sent you a PM with the tracking # of the 5 speed plate. It was my 'what will this glue/paint do to the plate' tester plate LMFAO!
You are sooooo welcome to post here for extra exposure as much as you want. Pics, prices and links to your own sale thread for you awesome shift plates!
And again thank you for hooking me up with one, I can't wait to post pics of it installed!!!!

------------------

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might be moving to Georgia in the next 6 to 12 months hopefully.
Balanced power

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Balanced powerSend a Private Message to Balanced powerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in need of a engine wiring harness Including the C500 plug for a 1988, 4cyl automatic. If you have one or know where I can locate one, I am ready to buy yesterday. Thanks in advance

PFF
System Bot
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Balanced power:

I am in need of a engine wiring harness Including the C500 plug for a 1988, 4cyl automatic. If you have one or know where I can locate one, I am ready to buy yesterday. Thanks in advance

Hmmm, let me see if Don has in stock... I am out of stock myself. He might have it. PM me this request so I can follow up correctly please.

Thanks Y'all.

------------------

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012

I might be moving to Georgia in the next 6 to 12 months hopefully.

We will be very glad to adopt y'all.

------------------

GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope that egr mount shows up soon.. dieing to get back on the road
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GodSend:

Hope that egr mount shows up soon.. dieing to get back on the road

Please use the tracking # I provided to keep me informed on its trip.
You better get it like this week!

BTW NOTICE TO ALL, I WILL NO LONGER SHIP MUCH TO CANADA. Unless it fits into the USPS $19.99 Flat Rate Priority envelope bubble thing or the $19.99 Small Flat Rate Box. Anything larger and I cannot ship to Canada. I have had 2 shipments to Canada not meet my standards of delivery time frame, so I am not too keen at all to ship to our buds in the north land. Not to mention it is INSANE expensive to ship from Georgia to Canada.

So if you really want it and its fits and you don't mind paying $20 plus the item price then I will do it.

Last time I had something shipped to me from Canada it took 3 freaking weeks of travel to get to me, not cool at all.

------------------

Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tntcary:

I have one that is awesome and I can refinish in your color BUT it is OUTRAGEOUS to ship this item. Last one I shipped it was $58 to Virginia.
It does not smell at all like moose poop.

BTW, sorry to all for the delay in response here, I had to change my email password and I forgot to change it on my phone as well. So I missed all notifications. My Bad.

Let's do this, there are several other parts that I need as well. Can you put together a quote for everything? Maybe we can make better use of the shipping:

Saddle / light brown colored Center Console arm rest/glove box (from 1986 GT)
Radio/Heater Trim Surround
Upper Aux Gauges Trim Surround
Speedo/Tach Trim Surround
Like this:
The trim surround pieces don't have to match... I'm putting overlays on them anyways.

Please PM me with the quote because I know I'll forget to check back here.

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hehehehheheehehehehehah, you are too funny.
I have sooooo many PM's for those dude you will be rockin out, trust me.
BTW I sent you a PM with the tracking # of the 5 speed plate. It was my 'what will this glue/paint do to the plate' tester plate LMFAO!
You are sooooo welcome to post here for extra exposure as much as you want. Pics, prices and links to your own sale thread for you awesome shift plates!
And again thank you for hooking me up with one, I can't wait to post pics of it installed!!!!

It just got dropped off by the mailman......I will start on it this weekend.,,Plus you have a PM.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM and a quote.

It will take me this weekend to refinish your glovebox/armrest your correct color.
So items would ship Monday or Tuesday, depending on a 100% cure of the factory stain.

Thanks,
Cary

Originally posted by Oslo:

Let's do this, there are several other parts that I need as well. Can you put together a quote for everything? Maybe we can make better use of the shipping:

Saddle / light brown colored Center Console arm rest/glove box (from 1986 GT)
Radio/Heater Trim Surround
Upper Aux Gauges Trim Surround
Speedo/Tach Trim Surround
Like this:
The trim surround pieces don't have to match... I'm putting overlays on them anyways.

Please PM me with the quote because I know I'll forget to check back here.

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 07-31-2013).]

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012

It just got dropped off by the mailman......I will start on it this weekend.,,Plus you have a PM.

Yessssss!!!! You also have a PM

------------------

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012
CORRECTION, I will no longer ship ANYTHING at all to Canada. Canada Post F***** me again with sending a package 2700km away from the correct destination in Canada. How can they not READ a FREAKING shipping *********** label that clearly has an address on it. No they pull an address totally out of their ASS to make a destination!!!! I am done and sorry I cannot ship up to Y'all. Enough.

------------------

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 07-31-2013).]

GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CORRECTION, I will no longer ship ANYTHING at all to Canada. Canada Post F***** me again with sending a package 2700km away from the correct destination in Canada. How can they not READ a FREAKING shipping *********** label that clearly has an address on it. No they pull an address totally out of their ASS to make a destination!!!! I am done and sorry I cannot ship up to Y'all. Enough.

Cary, its okay, these things happen. UPS, FedEx, they all make errors. Once we get it straightened out we know what went wrong. In the grand scheme of things its only a few small parts, no biggie. It will work itself out.
PFF
System Bot
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GodSend:

Cary, its okay, these things happen. UPS, FedEx, they all make errors. Once we get it straightened out we know what went wrong. In the grand scheme of things its only a few small parts, no biggie. It will work itself out.

You are right, I guess I just need to chillax a little

------------------

TrevenHalaw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrevenHalawSend a Private Message to TrevenHalawEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm needing a muncie 4 speed Trans, do you by chance have one for sale?
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TrevenHalaw:

I'm needing a muncie 4 speed Trans, do you by chance have one for sale?

I sure do, local pick up only. Its the one in the 1st pic on page one.
You have a PM

Thanks

------------------

jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you happen to have the under dash vents that were only in 84 cars?
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2013 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaredmurray88:

Do you happen to have the under dash vents that were only in 84 cars?

Looked at all inventory and came up with a big fat ZED. Sorry my friend, but what a GREAT RARE request. Wish I had for you.

Thanks
Cary

------------------

dematrix86gt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2013 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got any Quater glass sail panels for Fastbacks?
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2013 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dematrix86gt:

Got any Quater glass sail panels for Fastbacks?

I have 85GT Sail Panel set for sale only. 98% of all original 86.5 GT to 88 GT are spider cracked and or impossible to remove with out damaging further. I have always gotten ones from TFS when I need them and ALWAYS get the cheaper thinner ones because they are made of a much more flexible material that will not Spider Crack because they flex so bloody well and look great. Not to mention you can't beat the price. Part # 50368 for $149.95 for the pair.
Here is a link
http://www.fierostore.com/P...px?s=50368&d=228&p=1

The OEM originals were made way too stiff/rigid and cannot handle the constant expanding and contracting over the years and will always crack due to poor design.

FYI please install well good. I use Radio Shack clear Plastic Locking Fasteners, kinda like semi-hard plastic Velcro strips. Once attached they can Never be detached, so be exact with 1st go placement.

Thanks
Cary

------------------

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 08-03-2013).]

Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2013 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent and email

------------------
86 GT Fastback with a 383 SBC
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Die, You are forgiven. If I Live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2013 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your Shifter Plate template is done will cut maybe tommorrow or monday.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2013 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your Shifter Plate template is done will cut maybe tommorrow or monday.

HELL YEAH!!!!!! Let me know if you need me to PayPal you some shipment green. Cited !

------------------

"Strange, I tore those metal fibers like paper.. and what he did, was amazing. Sooomething is happening........"
Ursa

PFF
System Bot
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2013 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012
We have some very very nice set of 87 GT honeycomb rims for sale, all 4. Black and refinished to look sweet. Rubber is on them with good tread but they are rather old tires. (offer)

Also have some 16's alloy rims for sale with good rubber.

2 nearly NOS center consoles with Aux gauge, both are dark grey.

84 Rally wheel is no longer for sale... I put it in my white GT. So we have a dark grey GT steering wheel that is pretty darn nice for sale.

2 Functional and Tested EGR SOLENOIDS for sale!!!

Like new remanned 87GT Starter that was installed and then pulled right out when customer decided to go with Grand Prix starter in stead.

Complete back lit 88GT dark grey Entire Speedo Cluster with ALL Gauges, Tach, Temp/Fuel, Bulbs and plexi 100% intact. Can change out to Beachwood, Tan, or light Grey as I have all of those as well.

Aux Gauge and pod with plexi in dark grey.

ENTIRE Performance Sound System!!! ALL of it, Slider dome, NEW SUB, sub enclosure, factory AMP, all wires and connectors required... EVERYTHING.

1 very nice Dot Matrix Auto Shifter Plate awesome looking.

All colors speedo plates.

TFS Code Reader USB Cable with Install CD

Non back lit 85 mph Speedo, Tach, 2 Temp/Fuel gauges.

Other stuff as well of course like usual. I am tired of typing Spoilers, Inner and outer door panels, fenders, quarter panels both sides, just stuff.

Items are Obvious that I will not Ship and as per new policy no International Shipping.

Godsend FINALLY got his order in Canada !!!!

Again, Thanks Y'all.
Cary

------------------

"Strange, I tore those metal fibers like paper.. and what he did, was amazing. Sooomething is happening........"
Ursa

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2013 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fierogtlt1 is moving right along with new shift plate production.

Manual 5 speed plate template is done and ready.

He is taking orders! I will be getting his 1st completed plate and will post as soon as I open the box and then installed.

Very excited to see a reproduced plate that will SCREW ON like the stock plate. NO freakin glue or double sided tape. A real replacement.

Mine is with out ashtray doors and cutouts only for the power window switches and power mirror switch, not the switch mounting plate. Thats a mega bonus to me for sure.

Thanks
Cary

------------------

Ursa

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 08-04-2013).]

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2013 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the "Plug" but hopefully the other special features I mentioned to you comes out just as good.
Plus I haven't set a price for those yet;until yours is done and installed so people can see it first.Thanks Again..

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 08-04-2013).]

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TFS has this NEW speaker wall for sale. I knew I should have got a patent on the ones I used to make Baahahah. Looks well done and a good price.

http://www.fierostore.com/P...0&d=330&p=1&lp=75004

------------------

Ursa

FlyFieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlyFieroGTSend a Private Message to FlyFieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have an 88 gt lower rad support stamping ?
h.d.fire

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cary-
Looking for a shifter cap in gray for a 86' w/ auto. Any chance? Price & shipping to ZIP 60403?
Also need a drivers side rocker molding for the same 86 SE (GT style).
Thanks!
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by h.d.fire:

Cary-
Looking for a shifter cap in gray for a 86' w/ auto. Any chance? Price & shipping to ZIP 60403?

Thanks!
Hmmm.......If only somebody would hurry up and make these for people,it would be awesome...bahahahaha

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FlyFieroGT:

Do you have an 88 gt lower rad support stamping ?

I do not have any, but Don may have that in stock. I will check tomorrow sir.

Thanks.

------------------

Ursa

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012

Originally posted by h.d.fire:

Cary-
Also need a drivers side rocker molding for the same 86 SE (GT style).
Thanks!

I have the shifter cap in dark gray or light gray, but no more shifter plates. But Someone is making some reproductions.... I wonder what that dudes name is??? hmmmmmm

let me see if I can figure something out with shipping, I do have both style rockers in stock.
------------------

Ursa

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 08-12-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay