Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WTB drivers side seat tracks (rust-free)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WTB drivers side seat tracks (rust-free) by fierogt28
Started on: 04-14-2013 04:46 PM
Replies: 15 (428 views)
Last post by: fierogtx on 05-02-2014 12:34 AM
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2013 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like the title says. Must be "rust-free" and perfect working order.

LMK what you have, and pics would be prefered.

I have paypal.

Thanks,

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogt28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
fierogt28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2013 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump...
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2013 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a nice one that I can sell you. I need to dig it out first.....I just moved everything from Colorado to Texas, so it's in a box somewhere. I can tell you it came from a rust free Colorado car and worked perfectly when I removed it from the car. I'll see if I can track (ha!) it down tonight or tomorrow and will post some pics.

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 04-21-2013).]

mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2013 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mrfiero

8996 posts
Member since Mar 99
Here are a few pictures.....LMK what you think. $10 + actual shipping to Canada.

fierogt28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2013 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

Here are a few pictures.....LMK what you think. $10 + actual shipping to Canada.

Thanks Mr.Fiero for the pics...

Is it possible to get close up pics of the mounting tabs that fasten to the floor, please??

Thanks,

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.

mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2013 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt28:

Thanks Mr.Fiero for the pics...

Is it possible to get close up pics of the mounting tabs that fasten to the floor, please??

Thanks,

Yep......I'll post them up as soon as I can.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2013 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mrfiero

8996 posts
Member since Mar 99
Pics of mounting tabs (top & bottom) plus pics of the big bolt for the '88 suspension. I guess I only have the one bolt w/washers, not 2 like I thought. LMK if you still want it......just another $5, so $15 + shipping on the seat track & bolt.

fierogt28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2013 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great, I'll take all.

I'll PM you for my info.

GodSend

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2013 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually in the market for the exact same thing. Anyone else have one laying around?
fierogt28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Mr.fiero, recieved parts...

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.

PFF
System Bot
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt28:

Like the title says. Must be "rust-free" and perfect working order.

LMK what you have, and pics would be prefered.

I have paypal.

Thanks,

you are crazy like me always want rust free and oem parts like me but why you dont disassemble the tracks take the bearings clean it and then go sandblast it and powdercoat it
newfiejeff

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfiejeffSend a Private Message to newfiejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I my seats out last fall and I decided to keep the track, I don't know why...lol.
I will post some pics by tomorrow.

Price not sure yet, but I might be interested in trading for some parts that I may need(power windows trim..no power mirrors, front hood opener, 5 speed manual boot trim, passenger sail panel)

[This message has been edited by newfiejeff (edited 05-01-2014).]

fierogt28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtx:

you are crazy like me always want rust free and oem parts like me but why you dont disassemble the tracks take the bearings clean it and then go sandblast it and powdercoat it

Hehe, ya...that's me.

The old seat track I needed was for a quality replacement. The fiero I had was stored since 1995 and probably seized due to lack of use.
I had to destroy the drivers outer side mounts to get access to the mounting nuts, so re-using the seat tracks was useless.

Getting parts from the US is the way to go. It pays off going that route because the parts are rust-free, and none are available
today from GM.

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.

fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i know but expensive to pay for parts in the usa shipping border fee sandblast are the best way to go and after powdercoat for my opinion is the best way to go if i go at a quebec meeting i will show you how my tracks is great no rust and new paint on it
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogtx

971 posts
Member since Sep 2011

Originally posted by newfiejeff:

I my seats out last fall and I decided to keep the track, I don't know why...lol.
I will post some pics by tomorrow.

Price not sure yet, but I might be interested in trading for some parts that I may need(power windows trim..no power mirrors, front hood opener, 5 speed manual boot trim, passenger sail panel)

send me as pm if you have pic because i maybe need other sets because the one i sandblast two years ago didnt know i can dissassemble to remove the bearings and i think the bearing is not sliding like i want

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock