DARN Cars by FIEROFLYER
Started on: 01-31-2013 12:19 PM
Replies: 204 (11621 views)
Last post by: FIEROFLYER on 04-29-2015 08:06 PM
The_potatoking

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The_potatokingSend a Private Message to The_potatokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tried being very patient. I'm a to the point I am very worried about my $400 not to mention a fiero sittin in my driveway waiting for a harness.
IP: Logged
Purple86GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Last I heard, my parts were to be shipped last week. I have not heard anything since... I hope everything is ok....
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I too am waiting. will reserve comment a little longer.
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't heard anything yet... I'm getting concerned as I was told it would be shipped last week. I made arrangements and took next Monday off to have a long weekend to work on the car. Shipping from Southern Ontario to Ottawa only takes 3 days with regular post.

I have nothing but bad luck with this swap... I hope the worst is behind me..
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been busy getting all caught up so not spending much time on the computer, between my shipping screw ups and over working to the point my back is acting up I have been forced to stop taking on any more orders. All parts are now done or will be by the end of Friday and out in the mail. My apologies for the troubles and after this is all cleared up I will be reevaluating whether or not I will be continuing to make parts. Dan
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

I have been busy getting all caught up so not spending much time on the computer, between my shipping screw ups and over working to the point my back is acting up I have been forced to stop taking on any more orders. All parts are now done or will be by the end of Friday and out in the mail. My apologies for the troubles and after this is all cleared up I will be reevaluating whether or not I will be continuing to make parts. Dan

Last I talked with u via PM the harness u where making to swap me for a Gen V was only needing a Alt plug..Havent heard anything sense then and no reply frpm PM I sent. Checking to see if we still have a deal and harness is gonna be on its way? Either way works for me just let me know.
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2013 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone heard from him since this? I was the other person who's order got sent to the wrong adress and I haven't gotten a reply in two weeks. He said it was being reshipped to my address but it seems to no avail. Not to mention it's been almost three months since I originally ordered my exhaust..... also I'm moving houses next week..... I understand his situation but I am really starting to get impatient waiting for this exhaust that should have showed up two months ago.....

anyways, if you read this Dan, let me know .
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2013 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get lost a$# wipe cam-a-lot or even better drop by in person you friggin coward and try insulting and threatening me to my face.

For all the good people on here again my apologies I have as stated been swamped to the point that many mistakes were made, mistakes that I have corrected and have set in place things to make sure they do not happen again. I basically had way too much work come in and got held up with trying to come up with usable quality shifter brackets for the F23 to use the stock cables and in the end gave up due to lack of time and not liking any thing I had come up with. Also over worked myself to the point of pissing off my back which also slowed me down further. I should have stayed in better contact but felt it was more important to spend my time getting things done if this was a mistake again my apologies.

Every thing is now caught up and done. Rest of packages are going out tomorrow. After that nothing I have been paid for is due to any one.
Beyond that I am still unsure what I will be doing, if I decide to build any more parts it will be at a much slower pace so I do not get swamped again.
If I do start making parts again and no one wants to deal with me that will have been my own fault and I fully understand, I would like to think over all the years I have been on here that I have helped out a lot more people then I have pissed off and most of the time I have been just trying to help out others that also enjoy our cars with advice, info or good parts at a reasonable price as most of us either can not afford to or do not want to spend a lot of money on our cars.
My doors have always been and always be open to fellow Fiero owners of course other then one whom I do not need to name due to his childish cowardly attacks against me. Dan
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2013 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just to instate again...... the package still hasn't arrived and I'm moving in three days........
ignorant prodigy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2013 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ignorant prodigySend a Private Message to ignorant prodigyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not all that bothered by the situation.. I may be the only one so I will speak for myself.
I buy custom parts with the expectation it's going to take a long time for it to be ultimately delivered.
Having bought from Dan in the past and getting good quality work at a very reasonable price is the reason I purchased again from him.

Dan's been here a while and has delivered and helped many.. he's a far cry from some of the other non-reputable people that have come and gone on these forums.

my 2cents
PFF
System Bot
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2013 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan is a real stand up guy and a big part of this community. he has good business practices, provides excellent information and quality parts at fair prices, and it's a shame when things like this come up. I have learned to expect 'late' delivery of parts but it's the lack of communication that is really bothering me at the moment. I am just impatient Dan I hope you pull through it's people such as your self that make this community great
The_potatoking

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_potatokingSend a Private Message to The_potatokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still no response o my harness paid almost 2 months ago.
The_potatoking

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_potatokingSend a Private Message to The_potatokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The_potatoking

63 posts
Member since Oct 2009
Which has been my chief complaint this whole time. Even through all of this dialog I have not recieved a single response to my dozen or so private messages. I just have to hope I was one of his shipping mix ups? I see these other people speaking of there conversations with him and can't think of a reason he would not respond to one of mine and say. "Sorry dude had a mix up". Or something. I guess I'll keep checking the mail
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Dan,

Do you have a tracking number? Canada Post is 3 business days anywhere in Ontario and still nothing over here.

Cheers!
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The_potatoking:

Which has been my chief complaint this whole time. Even through all of this dialog I have not recieved a single response to my dozen or so private messages. I just have to hope I was one of his shipping mix ups? I see these other people speaking of there conversations with him and can't think of a reason he would not respond to one of mine and say. "Sorry dude had a mix up". Or something. I guess I'll keep checking the mail

There IS no excuse. He talks a good game about "helping people" blah blah.. it is all BS. If you are helping people, then do it for free. He is a desperate guy who will say and do anything to get your money, and then you have to chase him to deliver. Don't take my word for it- look at all the lack of communication, lack of tracking numbers. THAT is the real story. I wish this wasn't the case- I would love nothing more than to have real, affordable vendor here in my backyard for Fiero parts and service, but this guy ain't it. His wiring harnesses seem to be decent, but why deal with the drama, delays, and finger pointing when you can just buy from Phonedagwz and simply get your harness on time without sob stories about a hurt back, a dead doggie, or a space aliens kidnapping Fedex drivers causing delays.

I ordered parts from BMW Guru, FieroGuru, Rodney, etc.. Guess what?? They were here in a week. No BS. I paid my money, they delivered the parts. They didn't expect their customers to fund their living expenses and then scramble to deliver.

Just another "vendor" like FOY that thinks he is a business man, but he doesn't understand that the customer is your boss, and the customer should not be financing your parts, labour or living expenses.

Didn't this guy say in his last post that all the parts will be done and shipped by last friday? Do you all have your tracking numbers?? Didn't think so...

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 06-26-2013).]

Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't received my replacement brackets either. been 2 months. Don't expect I or anyone else ever will. anyone buying from Dan is going to get burned.
Dan, at least send the mans SHIFTER (he was good enough to loan you) back to him ! let no good deed go unpunished !
The_potatoking

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_potatokingSend a Private Message to The_potatokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am just so blown away by this I don't know what to do. To get blatantly robbed like this. I mean 400$ just from me. Does no one have his phone number by chance?
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once again Cam-a-lot is shooting off his cowardly mouth and once again is an ass. Drop by jack off any time please grow some balls and face me.
Every thing is out any one wanting tracking numbers is welcome to ask.
Lou the parts you say I owe I don't get you got exactly what you ordered long ago, you screwed up and ordered a dog bone top work with out a 3800 stock alt bracket and got it even though I repeatedly suggested against it then once you realized I was right I said I would at no charge to you pick up a 99 up stock 3800 bracket and make a dog bone bracket and send it to you hopefully within a week if I could get my hands on a stock 3800 bracket. You kept saying thanks and how you were going to get me to also build you a harness but at the same time were on here asking help to build your harness now who is being dishonest. What ever I said you would get a replacement for your ordering mistake and you will.
In all there is only one harness that was late and one exhaust set up that was late that I agreed to make pretty much as a favour making next to nothing off it and like the harness is also on its way.
I have spent a lot of time working to get caught up instead of spending time on here which is mostly wasted dealing with the coward ball less Cam-a-lot who enjoys his cyber bullying and BS a little too much for his own good as sooner or later we will meet up face to face again. plus funny you mention FOY there bone head weren't you one of the ones telling people a while ago to go buy from him.
Once again no one has been ripped off some on here like to toss that around way too much all orders have been dealt with and of course little jerks like cam just love this stuff for his sick games in his pathetic life.
In the last month or two yes I fell behind after getting swamped with work. One problem I have found here is people ask for a price and I give it then hear nothing for a while or just answer constant questions while giving others prices trying to control the amount coming in. But some time I suddenly get a message from out of the blue saying the payment has been sent and in cases like last month I get quite a few of these and I am suddenly facing more work then I can handle and I burn out trying to get it done.
yes I should have communicated better and yes I should not fall behind but crap happens, have I continued taking in more work NO have I finally gotten caught up YES, have all orders been shipped again YES so no one has been ripped off here just a few unhappy people which is a shame and I do feel bad about but I am one person doing this work with health issues and a family that is more important to me then any thing so if that makes me so bad then I guess DARN cars is done with if not maybe it will continue but in the end there is only one true ass here and he goes by cam-a-lot who should stay out of stuff that does not involve him.
Say what you want but I felt spending my time getting work done and not on here made sense to me, defending myself against the jerk is a waste of time just like dealing with any coward with his BS so basically while the ass was going out of his way with his BS I was working away or sorry if it was a problem but I took some time off for my kids and to go see my eldest daughter graduate with honours and a nice top math award.
So please back off with the some one got ripped off stuff because no one has or ever will by me get ripped off. Dan
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FIEROFLYER

3974 posts
Member since Oct 2002
Tracking number for one harness CX 490 166 395 CA shows in US in transit, tracking number for one exhaust 0394 8580 022 4706 shows sitting in Winnipeg on its way to customer. Happy now Cam now go get a life and leave me the f alone and get a life you useless coward.
The problem here is you trying to stir up crap and convince people they are getting ripped off when they are not.
Making harnesses does some times take a while especially when I am busy and when I am supplying both the 3800 harness and the Fiero connectors which also take time to find so it is not easy to take a day and tour the wreckers for wiring supplies when you are already swamped with work.
Lou as I said you will get your parts that I am giving you for free or should I have put other peoples stuff aside to do yours especially when I see your BS about building your own harness while telling me you are buying one from me and just for the record I still would have offered you the parts for free even with out your telling me you were going to buy a harness because that is the way I am usually trying to help others no matter what Cam the coward says.
I am not making excuses for falling behind nor trying to BS my way out like the true BS king Cam I am simply explaining what happened and why I chose to work over type to get caught up. My email address is available here which I have been responding to as much as I can with my I phone while working but not taking the time to come into the house and jump on the computer when there was work to be done to in most cases respond to more of Cams crap or customers he has riled up through his posts or his personally messaging people with insults and BS against me to stir up crap sol again who is the ass here. Dan
The_potatoking

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_potatokingSend a Private Message to The_potatokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No excuse needed. I know stuff can happen and you can fall behind. But all you have to do is let people know. Waiting 2 months for a custom harness Is completely acceptable. But waiting 2 months for a response to messages is a different story. Good luck with getting things all squared away
PFF
System Bot
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As I stated before, the only time you respond in a timely manner is when I post a criticism.. Suddenly you "find" the time to get on a keyboard

You take customers' money, ignore their PMs and emails because you are "working instead of typing"?? What a pile of crap. Unless you are performing open heart surgery, you could have found the time to respond to your customer's concerns about being consistently late. It is not exactly back breaking work to type up a few responses to concerned people who sent you money.

Instead, you hide and only re-emerge if you are criticized in public.

thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look at Dans ratings...Look at how long he has been here. Do you really think he is a scammer? Then go look in the mirror cam-a-lot and ask yourself the same question. It sucks when you dont get a reply. But sometimes people get busy. Not everyone lives breaths and spends every waking minute on here. Get a life. Oh wait yours consists of being a douche, bashing, trash talking and being the toughest 3800 swap guru ever. Im sure your parents would be proud of the way you conduct your efforts on here. If you put half as much energy into fixing your "pos shabby swap" as you do as making an ass of yourself here in 90% of Dans threads you probably would have the swap of your dreams.. Get a life grow up..
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GOT MY PARTS!!!! Woohoo!!! after almost 2 years! (not FIEROFLYER's fault, I got shafted by FOYRACING / FriendOfYours.

I think there is a pulley missing in my kit.. No pulley on my power steering pump delete / alternator bracket. I'm also not 100% sure how the alternator attaches to that bracket.. Do you have a picture of the setup?

They are heavy and look crazy strong! I'm a tad concerned about some bolt holes as they are very near the edge, but it should be fine.

I won't be able to test fit it for another week or two as I'm going to the cottage.

So here are the pictures.

https://plus.google.com/pho.../5894669315595612769

Assuming they fit and we can figure out this pulley, I am very satisfied!

As far as I know the 99 up 3800 style alt will all work off this bracket as the stock 99 up 3800 alternator bracket never changed, the out side and wiring for the regulators and connector did but not the bolt points.
For a 99 and newer low mount alt bracket it is $65, the F23 tranny mount bracket are $150 and a matching engine mount bracket is $80.
I will be working on different shifter cable and bracket set ups soon as I get my hands on a 5 speed shifter to work with.
The 98 style low mount alt brackets are $50 and the 99 up style with the idler pulley are $85 and I include the pulley with the idler. Dan

[This message has been edited by Purple86GT (edited 07-01-2013).]

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump. please let me know about the pulley when you have a chance..
fieroaddicted

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroaddictedSend a Private Message to fieroaddictedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Purple86GT:

bump. please let me know about the pulley when you have a chance..

you'd be better off emailing him if you want help. if you don't have/can't find his email, i can give it to you.
troy

[This message has been edited by fieroaddicted (edited 07-01-2013).]

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent him an e-mail to the address register here. (@live.ca? )

thanks!
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email replied to and yes it is much easier and faster to email me especially over the summer holidays when if I am not busy working in the shop I am enjoying time with my Family. Email is dansflyer@live.ca
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just fyi guys I did receive the exhaust yesterday. thanks
The_potatoking

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_potatokingSend a Private Message to The_potatokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting for my harness....
ignorant prodigy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ignorant prodigySend a Private Message to ignorant prodigyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i got my stuff today
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The_potatoking:

Still waiting for my harness....

Why is it that Canada Post tracking shows not deliverable to the address you sent me with the paypal payment that I copied and pasted from for the postal paper work. This is the second address and name that I have tried shipping this harness to, first one came back and this one keeps being redirected by some one other then me and has not yet made it to you or came back to me yet. Dan
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why is it that Canada Post tracking shows not deliverable to the address you sent me with the paypal payment that I copied and pasted from for the postal paper work. This is the second address and name that I have tried shipping this harness to, first one came back and this one keeps being redirected by some one other then me and has not yet made it to you or came back to me yet. Dan

Is it a Military address, I've had a lot of trouble shipping to those addresses with Canada Post!
Bahrbarian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BahrbarianSend a Private Message to BahrbarianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure if you have any or are still making any of the shifter cable brackets and shift arms for the 4T65E to work with the Fiero shifter cable?

Thanks!
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been busy with other work and making some F40 mounts but I can make up a few more auto shifter brackets this week if needed. Dan
Bahrbarian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BahrbarianSend a Private Message to BahrbarianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for the brackets shipped to 54448, and also curious about axles for the 4T65E (non-HD). Do they work when used with FieroX mounts? If so, I may be interested in those as well. Are they still $150 plus shipping?

Thanks!
WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
fieroaddicted

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroaddictedSend a Private Message to fieroaddictedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my parts today! Excellent quality stuff. Can't wait to get it bolted on!
WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan

Thanks for everything. Harness looks great and time from order to delivery was far better than expected.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did some trading with FieroFlyer and all went well. He delivered a nice built harness and very happy with it.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock