Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  ***FIERO PARTS ALL YEARS! FOR SALE!! NEW ENGLAND AREA SHIPPING AVAILABLE!***

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
***FIERO PARTS ALL YEARS! FOR SALE!! NEW ENGLAND AREA SHIPPING AVAILABLE!*** by Indyellowgt
Started on: 01-04-2013 11:12 AM
Replies: 33 (1123 views)
Last post by: CavScout on 03-22-2015 09:53 AM
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK its winter. Bummer. I know(you southern guys and gals have it easy!!!!)

BUT!!! SPRING IS COMING!! IT REALLY IS!!

OK,OK,Not withstanding the sales pitch,let's get down to business!!

I still have TONS of fiero parts.. short of the long,almost 20 years worth.. I have sold a lot in recent years,however I have a lot that remains..

I can tell you that the '88 parts are most limited.. but I do have several parts and pieces for '88s. So give me a try and I'll see what I can do.

-Lots of interior parts like shifter plates,seat skins,door panels,some steering wheels, etc..

-Tons of body panels.... Unfortunately most of these I cannot ship... Fenders,doors,door skins,decklids,fastback clips,rocker covers...

-Also have several 2.8s that would be good for re-building,and several Isuzu 5speeds.

-Shipping will be typically thru priority USPS and PayPal is most preferred.

-Can send plenty of pics as you need of all parts. I am working off a smartphone,so pics will have to come via email or from photobucket.

-Feel free to email me, markwebber1976@gmail.com or gimme a call,207.651.4138 or PM me here.

-Been selling Fiero parts for a long time to the good Fiero crowd. Hope to help you all out again,or for the fitst time.

-Thanks!! Mark Webber.

[This message has been edited by Indyellowgt (edited 01-04-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What up Mark? Ill send a pm. Whats a good time to call?
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey man

Gimme a hollar later on today. Gotta run out for a bit.
Cheers!
pcar

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcarSend a Private Message to pcarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent.

Eric
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2013 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for all the requests. Keep em coming!
My1stMidEng

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2013 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My1stMidEngSend a Private Message to My1stMidEngEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Mark.
The stuff looks good!

Frank
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're welcome,Frank!

Enjoy!!
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks everyone! 2nd wave of parts goes out today!

Tons left!!

Keep the requests coming!

Have a great day

Mark
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have an 84 shifter arm?

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com 87 Gt-5spd-62k miles.

Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
-KissmySS.... I will check for you.. I MUST have one here someplace!!!

Gimme a couple of days as I'm gonna be workin away from home for a few days this week...

**All parts that have been paid for have been shipped**

THANK YOU ALL! KEEP THE REQUESTS COMING

Your humble Fiero nut....
Mark
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2013 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lots of good stuff still available!

I am happy to ship stuff

Big thanks to all that have purchased parts so far!

Mark
PFF
System Bot
John MacDonald

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2013 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for John MacDonaldSend a Private Message to John MacDonaldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have quarter windows for an 87 gt?
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2013 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@ John MacDonald.. sorry John,I do not have any fastback quarter windows..

Emails and pm's sent!

More goodies going out Monday!
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2013 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just ordered some items from Mark. He's got everything. A virtual Walmart for Fieros.
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2013 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol. Thanks Grantman.
jacody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jacodySend a Private Message to jacodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a seat skin for 87GT in grey, drivers side. Started to get a rip and can't afford Mr Mike's at the moment...
bk2futr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bk2futrSend a Private Message to bk2futrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent!
nmw75

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nmw75Send a Private Message to nmw75Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Mark,

GT seats or skins? 2.8 temp gauge? I think I asked you a while back... the lower body panel where the air intake is (gt).
As you know, no need to ship. I can pick up
Nate
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm's and emails sent! Thanks guys!

Nate! Yes we talked about parts this summer in Old Orchard Beach when I thought my INDY convertible was gonna get wet! (I made it home :P )

I've got all the parts. I'll drop you a pm.

Thanks guys!!!
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Indyellowgt

1950 posts
Member since Dec 2000
Oh,and all parts went out today.. thanks guys!!
AL68

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL68Send a Private Message to AL68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just recieved parts, all look great! Thanks!
PFF
System Bot
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2013 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice! Glad to hear that! Enjoy!!

Still have tons of stuff everyone!
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2013 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indyellowgt:

Nate! Yes we talked about parts this summer in Old Orchard Beach when I thought my INDY convertible was gonna get wet! (I made it home :P )

Thanks guys!!!

Oh oh oh, can we do it again this summer? Ill put gas in Mommas car this time I swear! Ran out last time

Mark, were just waiting for the big glorious eagle poop (tax refund). And then we should be a go! Cars in Cape Elizabeth at Nannas house. Its gonna need an experienced touch. Im at my wits end with it!

Think eagle poop!
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2013 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice!! I'll be glad when the eagle drops a deuce! Lol.
Don't worry,I'll fix up momma's car like New....
RumbleB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2013 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RumbleBSend a Private Message to RumbleBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any t top parts? I'm looking for the latch part that glass goes into.
svincent550

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2013 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svincent550Send a Private Message to svincent550Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Indyellowgt
You have a pm.
Thanks
Steve
Rufus Rosh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2015 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rufus RoshSend a Private Message to Rufus RoshEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Mark,

I'm curious if you have any decent Fleece Suede RPO code 643 seat skins.
My driver's seat is badly worn & torn on the usual left bolster, and sheepskin is looking more like sheep-hide.

My 84 SE was my daily driver in the early 90's. I traded my 91 Polaris Indy Trail snowmobile for it, LOL.
I've been an occasional lurker on PFF, but my Fiero has been mothballed most of the last 20+ years.
The typical get married, have kids, get divorced, raise kids, and the rest of life taking up all my attention.
It's time to get the Fiero out of the shed.

Thanks - Gerald
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2015 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about seat skins? Not finding the seats I like or out of my price range. I have an 87 GT that according to the plate came with the Suede/Leather/Pallex trim in Medium Grey. RPO AR9, 829. During it's life with former PO's it lost them and has the standard GT seats. Would you have some seat covers?

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 03-19-2015).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2015 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rufus Rosh:

Hello Mark,

I'm curious if you have any decent Fleece Suede RPO code 643 seat skins.
My driver's seat is badly worn & torn on the usual left bolster, and sheepskin is looking more like sheep-hide.

My 84 SE was my daily driver in the early 90's. I traded my 91 Polaris Indy Trail snowmobile for it, LOL.
I've been an occasional lurker on PFF, but my Fiero has been mothballed most of the last 20+ years.
The typical get married, have kids, get divorced, raise kids, and the rest of life taking up all my attention.
It's time to get the Fiero out of the shed.

Thanks - Gerald

Welcome, Rufus! I'm sure your Fiero needs more than seats, by now. RPO 643? Hmmm.
Sonny Burnett 21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2015 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Burnett 21Send a Private Message to Sonny Burnett 21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a gen 2 headlight wiring harness that's in good shape
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2015 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any 5 speed shifters?
PFF
System Bot
Rufus Rosh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2015 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rufus RoshSend a Private Message to Rufus RoshEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Welcome, Rufus!

Thanks tshark

Originally posted by tshark:
I'm sure your Fiero needs more than seats, by now.

Instead of "mothballed" I should say "not on the road". The last couple years it's gotten calipers, a rust free fuel tank, wheel/tires, etc. I've also maintained the engine - an HO Quad4 & 5 speed from a Beretta GTZ - swapped that out in '92.
Fierotregg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2015 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotreggSend a Private Message to FierotreggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any tan interior parts?
CavScout

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2015 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent / bump

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock