Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  308 and 25th Anv. Countach kits for sale (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
308 and 25th Anv. Countach kits for sale by EVM_Rob
Started on: 07-11-2012 03:39 PM
Replies: 87 (8383 views)
Last post by: RCR on 04-02-2015 06:23 PM
EVM_Rob

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2012 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the molds and tooling for the Mera style 308 and the stock wheel base 25th anniversary Countach (D&R based) and can biuld you a complete body kit for either car for $2750 or a complete 308 package with all lights, grills, brackets etc. for $3,900. The Countach with side windows, rear window, turn signals, side markers, tail lights, turn signal covers and door hinges is $3,650. Just shoot me a pm if interested. You can see the 308 biuld thread here on pennocks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2012 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are great prices. On the 308 you should list prices for individual pieces for accident repair parts too.
OutsideGroove

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2012 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OutsideGrooveSend a Private Message to OutsideGrooveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So wish I had the money. My dream is a 308 bodied Fiero. The looks of one of the best looking cars made, the dependable cheap nature of a GM powerplant and quite honestly, a better looking interior for the most part. Oh and cheap insurance, what is not to love?

someday............
SLOWnSTEADY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2012 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLOWnSTEADYSend a Private Message to SLOWnSTEADYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wish I had money for the full Countach kit or that you'd trade one for my motorcycle! LOL I have never priced a rebody kit but I guess i always thought they would cost a lot more than that...
EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick 88:

These are great prices. On the 308 you should list prices for individual pieces for accident repair parts too.

308 Kit Pricing

Front Bumper $100
Rear Bumper $100
Hood Skin $225
Headlight Covers (pr) $100
Doors Skin (ea) $175
Sail Panel $250
Side Window Louvers (pr) $125
Rear Clip $575
Deck Lid $475
Deck Lid Grill $400
Front Clip $575
Sail Panel Spoiler $200
Front Grill $125
Turn Signals (w/ housings) $125
Rear Lights X4 $425
Marker Lights X4 $75

Rear Prancing Horse $20 (w/ mounting studs)

Side Pininfarina Badge $20 (w/ 3M adhesive backing)

308 Badge $35 (w/ mounting studs)

GTS Badge $35 (w/ mounting studs)

Ferrari Script $30 (w/ 3M adhesive backing)

Small Prancing Horse (1.5") $10 (w/ 3M adhesive backing)
VelociJuris

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VelociJurisSend a Private Message to VelociJurisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EVM_Rob:

308 Kit Pricing

Front Bumper $100
Rear Bumper $100
Hood Skin $225
Doors Skin (ea) $175
Sail Panel $250
Rear Clip $575
Deck Lid $475
Deck Lid Grill $400
Front Clip $575
Sail Panel Spoiler $200
Front Grill $125
Rear Lights X4 $425
Marker Lights X4 $75

Well done EVM_Rob! Here's to wishing you much success!

Cheers.
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
308 Headlight covers include the small piece in the back of the door?
EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats the one

Originally posted by VelociJuris:

Is this the build //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/087053.html ?

EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

EVM_Rob

168 posts
Member since Sep 2011
Thank you kindly!

Originally posted by I FAR I:

Well done EVM_Rob! Here's to wishing you much success!

Cheers.

EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

EVM_Rob

168 posts
Member since Sep 2011
No. I made the separate extra louver behind the covers a part of the hood to simplify the biuld process.

You can see the process in my biuld thread

Originally posted by Indiana_resto_guy:

308 Headlight covers include the small piece in the back of the door?

PFF
System Bot
OutsideGroove

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OutsideGrooveSend a Private Message to OutsideGrooveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm, I could almost do this lay a way style, I could buy a piece here and then as I get extra money. After all the body parts, what lights and stuff would I need to track down ?

EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OutsideGroove:

Hmmmm, I could almost do this lay a way style, I could buy a piece here and then as I get extra money. After all the body parts, what lights and stuff would I need to track down ?

I sell all of the lights, grills, mirrors etc needed to biuld the entire car. All you need to supply is the fiero, and what ever tire and wheel set up you would want. All of my lights are exact replicas of the OEM Carello parts used on the real 308 but the housings sockets have all been modified to accept the Fiero bulbs so they are plug and play.
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No. I made the separate extra louver behind the covers a part of the hood to simplify the biuld process.

You can see the process in my biuld thread

OK, I need those small parts along with the doors as my hood is fine
Cordaksdad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2012 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CordaksdadSend a Private Message to CordaksdadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you make the headlight pods for the 25th kit? If so, how much? Thanks
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2012 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow..... If i wasn't planning on moving I'd probably be ordering a 308 kit... but i've already got more projects and parts to move than i care to think about.
Do you have any pictures of the Lambo kit?
EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here are a few pics of completed D&R cars which my molds were lifted from.

And a couple of the last 308 I produced

Originally posted by DLCLK87GT:

Wow..... If i wasn't planning on moving I'd probably be ordering a 308 kit... but i've already got more projects and parts to move than i care to think about.
Do you have any pictures of the Lambo kit?

EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

EVM_Rob

168 posts
Member since Sep 2011
The Countach molds are brand new virgin molds. I fixed everything on the body then made molds just like I did with the 308

[This message has been edited by EVM_Rob (edited 07-20-2012).]

Bahrbarian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BahrbarianSend a Private Message to BahrbarianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How hard are the kits to install? I'm assuming they are beyond my ability (I've never done any fiberglassing) but wasn't sure if these were considered "bolt-on" or if there's a lot more fabricating that needs to be done to install properly? The Countach looks like there's quite a few mods to be made. I'm pretty handy with a wrench, etc, but not so much so with body fab work. Any info you could provide about installation would be great.

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Bahrbarian (edited 07-20-2012).]

EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 308's are pretty straight forward. Mostly bolt on using existing mounting points. The Countach however is a completely different animal all together. You have to do quite a bit of fabricating and lots of welding and bodywork.
The 308 is great starter kit for someone that has never built a kit before. An experienced car guy could biuld three 308's in the time it takes to biuld one Countach kit.

Originally posted by Bahrbarian:

How hard are the kits to install? I'm assuming they are beyond my ability (I've never done any fiberglassing) but wasn't sure if these were considered "bolt-on" or if there's a lot more fabricating that needs to be done to install properly? The Countach looks like there's quite a few mods to be made. I'm pretty handy with a wrench, etc, but not so much so with body fab work. Any info you could provide about installation would be great.

Thanks!

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So the Countach kit is built on a stock wheelbase Fiero or does it need to be stretched?
Also, does it get a flat windsheild?
Thanks, Mike
PFF
System Bot
EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Countach kit (just like in the pics above) is stock wheelbase and flat windshield. The best looking stock wheelbase lambo in my opinion ;-) Because it doesn't look too "stubby" like most others do.

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

So the Countach kit is built on a stock wheelbase Fiero or does it need to be stretched?
Also, does it get a flat windsheild?
Thanks, Mike

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey man... Have you got a complete Countach kit ready to build yet? I would love to see one in person. Oh and for anyone wondering if this man's kits are for real I can tell you having seen that red Ferrari kit in person that it is quite nice. Peace

Pete

Bahrbarian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2012 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BahrbarianSend a Private Message to BahrbarianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As far as the "bolt on" part of the 308 kit goes, does it require much "massaging" for panel fit, etc? How difficult are the parts that may not be bolt on if any? Thanks again!
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2012 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent...oh and BUMP!

HAGO!
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2012 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will definitely look up either towards the end of winter or early spring.

Dave
87FieroSport

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2012 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSportSend a Private Message to 87FieroSportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will all these panels bolt onto an 87 SE?
And do I have the option of buying a few pieces here and there?

Also, how much cutting/drilling is there to mounting all of this;
Does any of the mounting hardware need to be made/bought?

[This message has been edited by 87FieroSport (edited 08-14-2012).]

EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87FieroSport:

Will all these panels bolt onto an 87 SE?
And do I have the option of buying a few pieces here and there?

Also, how much cutting/drilling is there to mounting all of this;
Does any of the mounting hardware need to be made/bought?

Originally posted by Bahrbarian:

As far as the "bolt on" part of the 308 kit goes, does it require much "massaging" for panel fit, etc? How difficult are the parts that may not be bolt on if any? Thanks again!

90% of the parts use the stock Fiero mounting points and bolts with the addition of a few sheet metal screws here and there. All the brackets needed for the install are included with the kit.
All components of the kit can be purchased individually. The kit will fit any Fiero.
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2012 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice looking kits, well done!

A couple of questions:

1. How much is the complete 308 kit but without the badging?
2. Will you freight ship to Canada?

I might be looking for a project in the future....

Thanks
Nolan

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2012 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm.. after my current expendechure is over My 88 might need a 308 face lift..
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2012 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a response.
PFF
System Bot
Big.E.In.Crooked.I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2012 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Big.E.In.Crooked.ISend a Private Message to Big.E.In.Crooked.IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What about the Countach?

308 Kit Pricing

Front Bumper $100
Rear Bumper $100
Hood Skin $225
Doors Skin (ea) $175
Sail Panel $250
Rear Clip $575
Deck Lid $475
Deck Lid Grill $400
Front Clip $575
Sail Panel Spoiler $200
Front Grill $125
Rear Lights X4 $425
Marker Lights X4 $75

I sell all of the lights, grills, mirrors etc needed to biuld the entire car. All you need to supply is the fiero, and what ever tire and wheel set up you would want. All of my lights are exact replicas of the OEM Carello parts used on the real 308 but the housings sockets have all been modified to accept the Fiero bulbs so they are plug and play.

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2012 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The lack of response doesn't bode well. Off to find a different vendor I guess.
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patience, Nolan. Sometimes life gets in the way.

Bob
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 308 is one of my favorite Fiero kits. It's nice to know if I ever want one, you're less than two hours down the road! I must say that my all-time favorite would be the GT-40 MKI kits previously offered by North American Fiberglass/ ASPP. The owner Jack Kube passed away and the molds were for sale. If you have the ability to expand your offerings, this would be an awesome addition to your collection.

I posted this thread a while back

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089467.html

This is the link from my thread that has the contact info.

http://cobracountry.com/cob...folder/Kube-requiem/

Youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjibt9Za6Y0

------------------
Jonathan
23K mile '85 notchie - Still under construction
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/121056.html
I'm not a mechanic but I play one in my garage - me
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely - Lord Acton
Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not - Thomas Jefferson
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants - Thomas Jefferson

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 09-07-2012).]

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

Patience, Nolan. Sometimes life gets in the way.

Bob

That is true.

It's just that there have been a number of vendors here in the past with very poor communication and members have lost their money, so I guess I'm a little gun shy. I'm not saying this is the case here but has anyone actually purchased and received a kit? It looks like a quality product and I hope that he does get back to us.

Nolan
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

That is true.

It's just that there have been a number of vendors here in the past with very poor communication and members have lost their money, so I guess I'm a little gun shy. I'm not saying this is the case here but has anyone actually purchased and received a kit? It looks like a quality product and I hope that he does get back to us.

Nolan

I hear you...I've been a member at Ari's Kitcar forum (Madmechanics.com) longer than I've been here. I have seen them come and go and a number of scams. Even had someone I thought was legit (and a friend) scam another friend. So I understand the apprehension.

Either way, I hope it all works out and look forward to your next build. I'd love to do an old Ferrari, 308/328 or 512, but it's not in the cards (yet!!).

Bob

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is what I would like to do, if the Wife doesn't kill me first:

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2012 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wheels will cost more than the kit.

RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2012 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What's your wife's number...I'm on her side... I've had that car as a wallpaper for a couple years now. If I were to get a 308/328 kit, that's also what I would do to it.

Bob
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock