Floor Mats by Russ88TTop
Started on: 06-17-2012 05:01 PM
Replies: 57 (4055 views)
Last post by: Csjag on 05-18-2014 12:53 PM
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2012 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been asked to do the floor mats, so here's the new addition to my product line. This set is made from Black cut pile, other standard colors are the Tan and Grey. I can also do other colors

I also added the non-slip material to the back

Close up of the logo I'll be using, it was designed and sent to me by another Forum member "cokeoligist"

I have set the price at $90 shipped in the Continental US

Thanks for looking - questions and comments always welcome

Russ

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Oosky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2012 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that's so cool! I wish I had waited with my floor mats now, already got some though. lol what else can you make with that logo ? I love the logo! can you make the logo as a iron-on or sew-on patch? then I could add it to my floor mats....LOL
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2012 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

------------------

1 of 2: Graphite Grey Pearl 87 GT 5 spd: 2.8L (Best 1/4 mile: 15.57@87mph, 2.0 60ft)
2 of 2: Ferrari Red 88 Formula/4T65EHD: 2000 L67 Motor (Best 1/4 mile: 11.9, 1.7 60ft)
New Engine on the Road again! FTW Motorsports style!
312rwhp/332rwtq

My CarDomain Site

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2012 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2012 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you have a pm
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2012 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really like that logo but I think it should be a bit larger. It looks too small on the mat IMO.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 06-17-2012).]

FIEROSMIGLA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2012 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROSMIGLASend a Private Message to FIEROSMIGLAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

I've been asked to do the floor mats, so here's the new addition to my product line. This set is made from Black cut pile, other standard colors are the Tan and Grey. I can also do other colors

Close up of the logo I'll be using, it was designed and sent to me by another Forum member "cokeoligist"

I have set the price at $90 shipped in the Continental US

Thanks for looking - questions and comments always welcome

Russ

Nice work!!

------------------
1987 FIERO GT BLACK CHOP TOP AUTO SOLID ROOF
1987 FIERO GT MED RED 5spd
1988 FIERO GT RED 5 Spd SOLIDROOF

2012 Nissan 370z Nismo
2007 JEEP WRANGLER 4 DOOR
2006 MERCEDES SLK

thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2012 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent Russ...
vitog44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2012 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,
Floor mats look great.
Superb job as usual!
I sent you a PM.
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've replied to all the PM's, but a few members have contacted me with the same questions. If you didn't recieve my PM reply, please let me know by email at inmortgage@yahoo.com
Thanks
Russ

------------------

Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm serious about the logo as a patch. Is that possible for you to make? I want that logo in my interior some way or another! LOL
PFF
System Bot
Chris_narf

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2012 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_narfSend a Private Message to Chris_narfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you a PM for creating a set of floor mats. Would this be something you're interested in?

------------------
-Chris
'85 V6 SE 4sp (SOLD)
'88 GT Auto (Under the knife @ Sinister Performance... stay tuned. )
'99 Kawasaki Vulcan 500, owned since new
'03 Sentra SE-R Spec V (Daily driver)
'09 G37x w/ Premium & Nav (wife's car)

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a set that went to CA

Chris - still playing phone tag

Russ

------------------

87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
loving it....

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beechwood with the "Double M" MERA emblem! Comon Russ...you know you want to!
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:
I really like that logo but I think it should be a bit larger. It looks too small on the mat IMO.

I really like these but I have to agree with Jimmy. Is it possible to make the emblems larger and raise the price a tad if necessary? Can they be made to read "Fiero GT"? I'm in the market for a show set

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a set of the Lloyd's mats and I really liked the shape of them. Would it be possible for you to duplicate that shape or make something similar? If you could, can you do an embroidery to match my nose badges? What about a Pontiac Arrowhead?

If you can't make a more fitted shape like the Lloyd's, could you do my embroidery on mats made by them?

Jonathan

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2012 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In reply, I don't do the embroidery work, I send that out. His machines are set to run on a computer program ( .dst ). I don't know how much they can be modified, if at all, for size and adding additional lettering, but I'll ask when I see him this weekend
For other logo's, etc. they can be set into a .dst program from a picture at a cost of approx $50-$90 range,
I don't think his machine will do embroidery on the loyds carpets, but I'll ask
Russ

------------------

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ:

PM sent on a set like this:

Thanks
Nolan
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent.

Thanks
PFF
System Bot
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2012 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
very very nice

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fantastic
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2012 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by 87GT2M6 (edited 11-19-2012).]

bk2futr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bk2futrSend a Private Message to bk2futrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2013 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The latest with a little larger logo

Russ

------------------

canfirst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2013 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Russ,
For the benefit of all PFF members, can you duplicate the Fiero floor mats with grey tweed loop carpet? Is the tweed loop carpet still available? Thanks!
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2013 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John,
I have several supplies and none offer the original carpet
Russ

------------------

What about Bob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2013 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,
You do some great looking products. Could you make the mats using the original carpet supplied from a customer?
Thanks,
Bob
CocoFiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2013 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CocoFieroSend a Private Message to CocoFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are really nice looking mats. Do you have any pictures of tan ones? Is the embroidery always red, or could it be a dark brown on a tan mat? Thanks!

------------------
'84 Indy Fiero #205

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2013 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bob - Not sure as I don't do the embroidery work, but I'll check on it ofr you
CoCo - The Tan I use is close to the camel cloth used in the seats. I haven't made any in that color as yet and the colors in the logo can be changed to your request.
FYI - the larger logo's will add $20 to the costs of the mats

Russ

------------------

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2013 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the logo from the nose badge also available?
What about Bob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2013 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

Bob - Not sure as I don't do the embroidery work, but I'll check on it ofr you

Russ

Russ, I'm not interested in the embroidery. I'm just interested in can you make mats using the stock carpeting that I have.

Thanks,
Bob
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2013 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2.5 - That logo is not available on the floor mats
Bob - should be able to

Russ

------------------

[This message has been edited by Russ88TTop (edited 02-07-2013).]

Larry Nakamura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2013 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry NakamuraSend a Private Message to Larry NakamuraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ, I would be interested in a Tan color with the larger logo in Brown.
I have the beachwood interior so I want it to match as close as possible.
How much? Can you post a pic of one? Let me know.
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2013 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out last week, Grey carpet with Grey edging

Russ

------------------

boostedbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2013 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is your tan close to the 88 beechwood? I've been eyeing your parts for some time now.

Thanks
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2013 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
boostedbird - sorry, not even close, they are close to a match of the Tan cloth on a stock seat, however I have some more carpet samples coming from another supplier, I'll keep you posted

This set went out a few weeks ago, Grey with Black Logo and Black trim

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2013 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out yesterday, Black with Yellow logo and Yellow trim along with some other matching products

Russ

------------------

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2013 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
awesome work

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock