Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS three spoke steering wheel in brown - nice!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS three spoke steering wheel in brown - nice! by DougKraft
Started on: 04-22-2012 12:01 PM
Replies: 11 (624 views)
Last post by: Fierotregg on 06-24-2014 08:40 AM
DougKraft

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DougKraftSend a Private Message to DougKraftEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Replace your steering wheel with the optional 3 spoke version. This one is brown and the best I have ever had with no wear spots on the wheel. These are becoming hard to find. Comes with pin and spring assembly to install. This is a nice one for even the serious collector!
$68 plus shipping

[This message has been edited by DougKraft (edited 01-12-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
852m4se

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 852m4seSend a Private Message to 852m4seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this one is in awsome shape. i just got one and its the same exact wheel and it is nearly flawless. great product
John Miller

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2012 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for John MillerSend a Private Message to John MillerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a brown/tan wheel such as this. Is there any way you can give me an idea of the color. I have one in an 87 thats all rolled up. Possibly a paint match chart from Lowes or Home Depot?
DougKraft

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2012 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DougKraftSend a Private Message to DougKraftEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe that there were only two browns offered. One was for all pre 88 cars and one was beech something for the 88's (lighter brown) Won't be able to do anything until I arrive back in town this saturday. I will continue to follow via e-mail
DougKraft

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2012 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DougKraftSend a Private Message to DougKraftEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
DougKraft

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DougKraftSend a Private Message to DougKraftEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump

any offers?
DougKraft

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2012 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DougKraftSend a Private Message to DougKraftEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
DougKraft

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DougKraftSend a Private Message to DougKraftEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for weekend
see pics
indydriver

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DougKraft:

bump for weekend
see pics[/QUOTE

See what pics? I only the the one at the top of the listing. Is this actually leather covered? Or is it the molded rubber model?
DougKraft

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2013 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DougKraftSend a Private Message to DougKraftEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reduced price at $68 for an excellent steering wheel
tntcary

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2013 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have this steering wheel for sale???

------------------
Put the blow torch down please, its just a Fiero.

PFF
System Bot
Fierotregg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2014 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotreggSend a Private Message to FierotreggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the wheel still for sale

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock