Grey Glovebox by JediSamReye
Started on: 03-22-2012 02:12 PM
Replies: 14 (806 views)
Last post by: HotWheelsFiero on 11-20-2015 11:53 AM
JediSamReye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JediSamReyeSend a Private Message to JediSamReyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is in my 88 it looks factory, i dont see any cosmetic issues at all, its either sell the car or the glovebox, so it looks like the glovebox is going.
Im pretty sure its in great conidtion, I have to look at the car tomorrow and ill get better pictures then also, I just wanted to get it out there, you can reply to me on here, email me at samual.garvin@gmail.com or you can text me at 208 559 3994, Ill be at work so i cant talk,

im thinking $200 shipped, o.b.o.

of course if i find any damage ill let everyone know and ill post pictures accordingly thanks,

first come first dibs!!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pending any damage, i'll be first in line.

Rob
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I call second in line

I just sold my tan glove box (I have a grey interior).

qwikgta - good luck!!! I hope you get it (so I wont be tempted

PM me if you decide to pass on it.
JediSamReye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2012 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JediSamReyeSend a Private Message to JediSamReyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok, I got you two marked, Any quick pointers to remove it? It cant be that bad
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2012 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Remove the fabric liner from the back wall.
There should be four screws that hold it in place.
JediSamReye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2012 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JediSamReyeSend a Private Message to JediSamReyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK its removed,
the mounting hardware is included, and the grey carpet part is in great shape for being around 23 years old, however there is a part broken on it, its on the under belly and about the size of a quarter, when mounted you cant see it at all, honestly i didnt even know it was there until i removed it

gtxbullet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2012 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OUCH!!!
I'm still interested, though I think my offer has just gone down a bit.

I still want to be second in line for this if qwikgt doesn't want it.

PM me.
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2012 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i'm not passing because of the damage, i'm passing because I just picked up GTX's old one. GTX, this is yours if you want it.

Rob
gtxbullet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2012 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

i'm not passing because of the damage, i'm passing because I just picked up GTX's old one. GTX, this is yours if you want it.

Rob

thanks! I just wish it didn't have a big chunk missing out of the door. it will be visible as that area curves up. I could seen the screw holes on a glove box that was mounted in a fiero at the Dells Run.
maybe I can get a plastic molds shop to make a door...might be too much work though.

still, it's grey. and that's what I've been wanting.
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2013 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have one of these for sale if you guys are interested; no damage - $125

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/066321.html

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 06-15-2013).]

HotWheelsFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HotWheelsFieroSend a Private Message to HotWheelsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still around?
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HotWheelsFiero:

Still around?

From more than three years ago? Doubtful.

Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They were aftermarket. I don't remember who made them but they use to be all over Evil Bay several years ago.

Nothing I would want in an original car, but for a non-original car it's a very functional piece.
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent. have a black one.
HotWheelsFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2015 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HotWheelsFieroSend a Private Message to HotWheelsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

From more than three years ago? Doubtful.

I was guessing that but I didn’t want to start yet another glovebox thread, so if I commented in this one and bumped it to the top, maybe someone else would chime in that they did. There’s a method to my Fiero Madness. :P

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock