Started on: 02-28-2012 12:26 PM
Replies: 114 (7994 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 06-18-2023 11:04 AM
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2012 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Mike
Fiero friends are the bestest kind.
IP: Logged
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2012 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just received my glovebox, armrest/cupholder, and center console door from Mike.

Wow. If you are considering these, order it now! I am blown away at the quality, the craftmanship, and the OEM look of Mike's work. I can't say enough good things about his stuff.

I was hesitant about the cost, but now I feel like I paid too little! The quality is amazing! Probably the best upgrade for the price, if not the best upgrade I've done so far REGARDLESS of price. Can you tell I'm impressed?

Thank you Mike!! I can't wait to finish the installation (easy to follow instructions included too!) Late night at work, hope to finish up tonight.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2012 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Tim, glad you like them.
I will be glad when I get into my house and set up shop again so I can start producing.
Mike
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2012 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike,

The quality of your work is outstanding. I can't thank you enough! VERY impressive craftmanship and attention to detail. The glovebox looks like a factory option, and the cupholders are a godsend. I can't wait to show them off.
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2012 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my new glovebox and installed it today. Excellent product and highly recommended. Thanks Mike!

Nolan
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2012 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good Nolan.
I like the emblem you installed on the bottom of the door.
Mike
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2012 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, it's off a GT steering wheel.

Nolan
motohd50

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2012 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motohd50Send a Private Message to motohd50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Bleau29

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2012 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bleau29Send a Private Message to Bleau29Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am having an AWESOMENESS over load here, that is the coolest custom work I have ever seen. Ive had so much trouble finding interior parts but this goes way beyond finding parts ina junkyard. You will be recievinga PM from me very soon, i am very interested in the combo of the glove box, console lid etc. keep up the great work man!!!! you should be very proud of your self.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the compliments.
I hope to be up and running again in about a month.
Mike
ShaneSAW

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2013 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShaneSAWSend a Private Message to ShaneSAWEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are the colors used on the tam/brown fiero interior?... Is that the beechwood?
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2013 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It`s the Beechwood if you have an 88.
For other years there are dark & light Saddle and a dark Brown, of which I have yet to match the dark Brown.
I may be able to match the dark Brown this weekend.
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2013 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I recieved my complete set up that Mike made as a present from my family and I must say it is the best quality that I have ever seen. The fit and installation is fantastic, Mike keep up the great work with these parts!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

ShaneSAW

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2013 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShaneSAWEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

It`s the Beechwood if you have an 88.
For other years there are dark & light Saddle and a dark Brown, of which I have yet to match the dark Brown.
I may be able to match the dark Brown this weekend.

Ah ok thanks so for my 85 it's dark/light saddle..
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2013 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

I recieved my complete set up that Mike made as a present from my family and I must say it is the best quality that I have ever seen. The fit and installation is fantastic, Mike keep up the great work with these parts!

Thanks, enjoy the set.
Mike

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2014 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It`s been a while so I thought I would bump this thread since some of the new members aren`t aware of the glovebox that I produce.
Mike
Alblindi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2014 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlblindiSend a Private Message to AlblindiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2014 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It`s been a while so I thought I would bump this thread since some of the new members aren`t aware of the glovebox that I produce.
Mike

Still loving mine! Still looks like new

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2014 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Marc, I always like to get feedback as to how my products are holding up.
Mike
indyguy888

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2014 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought 3 of these glove box's off of him. I have to say, he makes the best one out there, and he's not overpricing it by any means. If I ever buy another fiero, I will buy another box from him.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2014 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Gary.
PFF
System Bot
Chris_narf

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_narfSend a Private Message to Chris_narfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would it be possible to do something with a magnetic push latch or catch latch?

http://www.cabinetparts.com/p/s ugatsune-catches-latches-for-cabinets-and-furniture-JAWSCATCHSMALL?utm_source=amazon&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=comparison-shopping-engine&gdftrk=gdfV26452_a_7c8_a_7c22_a_7cJAWSCATCHSMALL

http://www.amazon.com/Sugatsune-Touch-Latch-Magnetic-Medium/dp/B000REOQB8/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hi_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=15QQZX64GAWV HXPQS8RN

This would allow the front to be completely flush and clean.

------------------
-Chris
'85 V6 SE 4sp (SOLD)
'88 GT - Series 3 SC3800 w/ 3.5" pulley, 1.8" rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.5" intake, 3.29 gearing. Installed and tuned by Sinister Performance
'99 Kawasaki Vulcan 500, owned since new
'03 Sentra SE-R Spec V (Prepping to sell)
'09 G37x Sedan w/ Premium & Nav (wife's car)
'13 G37xS Sedan (new daily driver)

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris_narf:

Would it be possible to do something with a magnetic push latch or catch latch?

http://www.cabinetparts.com/p/s ugatsune-catches-latches-for-cabinets-and-furniture-JAWSCATCHSMALL?utm_source=amazon&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=comparison-shopping-engine&gdftrk=gdfV26452_a_7c8_a_7c22_a_7cJAWSCATCHSMALL

http://www.amazon.com/Sugatsune-Touch-Latch-Magnetic-Medium/dp/B000REOQB8/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hi_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=15QQZX64GAWV HXPQS8RN

This would allow the front to be completely flush and clean.

More than likely it would work fine.
I would just leave the door intact and not cut a hole for the latch.
The door closes against a stop and I`m sure you could attach a cabinet type magnetic spring latch and it would work.
If you order a glovebox, just either let me know what latch you want to use or send one to me and I will come up with something.
I would use one like the second link you posted as the other one looks to have a ball that sticks in the latch and without some sort of handle it doesn`t look like it would be too easy to open.
Mike

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 04-21-2014).]

flyntus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2016 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flyntusSend a Private Message to flyntusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike, are you still making the fiero gloveboxes?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2016 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I am.
Just PM me if you are interested in getting one.
Thanks
Ryanap333

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2016 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryanap333Send a Private Message to Ryanap333Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a box for pisa artero dash. I bought it with the glove box cut oyt but havent beem able to get the right box for it. I actually considered making a tray to fit in there. Does your box work with the artero dash?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2016 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don`t think so.
GMann20

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2017 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GMann20Send a Private Message to GMann20Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1986 Gray interior. Glove box priced with shipping 73162
thanks
Gary

------------------
G L Mann Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2017 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would just PM TXGOOD to get the fastest reply.
VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2017 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2020 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you still making these gloveboxes? If so what is the present price for one? Thank you, have a great day and most of all stay safe.
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2020 06:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:

Are you still making these gloveboxes? If so what is the present price for one? Thank you, have a great day and most of all stay safe.

You have a PM.
ReptilianRascal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2023 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ReptilianRascalSend a Private Message to ReptilianRascalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

I'm really hoping you are still making these as I would love to get the glove box. I am also cinsidering the cup holders.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2023 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is a complete "set" going out to a member shortly.

I freaking love these! have them in a couple of my cars. Have you ever changed that lighter cover to USB ports? thought I had seen a few different designs.

This one may even match our instruments red lights.

Here are a few other types:

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 06-16-2023).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2023 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not to get too far off the subject; you can buy a USB charger that plugs into the cigarette lighter socket. If you use a radar detector as I do the plug on that also has a USB connector.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock