Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: TLG-Auto Stealth Wing Stand for Factory Spoiler (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: TLG-Auto Stealth Wing Stand for Factory Spoiler by Oslo
Started on: 06-01-2009 02:02 AM
Replies: 113 (8842 views)
Last post by: Nospeedlimit55 on 04-14-2017 12:00 PM
shawnk

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so i went through my pics and found the rear shots mine is the red GT with the short wing lol

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

IP: Logged
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2012 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It does always seem as if folks want what is not available. I am glad to say that I was one of the first to install the Stealt Wing Stands, and I could not be happier with the quality, look, and performance of this mod. When i say performance, I mean the way that the air flow has changed coming off the rear of the car. The TLG stands keep the turbulent air from depositing dust on the rear marker lights. They used to fill up with dirt and dust, but now are free of any debris after a run.

Anyway...

Tony
sergioazevedo

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sergioazevedoSend a Private Message to sergioazevedoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah wish i could of bought themfew years back, just finishin the build on mine and i am super happy i found a set
flimbob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2012 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My set got consumed when my 88GT burned to the ground. Would have bought another set if circumstances would have allowed it.
wickedjester

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2012 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wickedjesterSend a Private Message to wickedjesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well that stinks am just starting on building a fiero saw the pic on the first page and got real excited love the way these look but not in production anymore? what a bummer
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2013 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the love of God please someone start making these again!
gmctyphoon1992

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 04:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gmctyphoon1992Send a Private Message to gmctyphoon1992Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
for real
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a connection in the injection molding field that has offered to take a look at making these for us but they would need set of models to work off of.

If anyone has a set to loan out I would be interested in Renting them for a few weeks. They will be used to make a initial mold so a unfinished set would be better.

Pm me.

[This message has been edited by deezil (edited 05-09-2013).]

cavalier3400z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cavalier3400zClick Here to visit cavalier3400z's HomePageSend a Private Message to cavalier3400zEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If someone makes these, I will buy a set.
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
PFF
System Bot
mnstrfiero

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mnstrfieroSend a Private Message to mnstrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want a set!
fffttt1

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fffttt1Send a Private Message to fffttt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Contacted the retailer/manufacturer of these Stealth Wing Stands and got this reply:

"Hi Ray, actually we are currently working on that. Please follow us on Facebook here for detailed updates: www.facebook.com/TopLineGroup

We're about 2 months away from making our first new re-designed batch.
Thanks for your interest.
-Chris Nelson"

If anybody on this forum is interested in these items as I am, it may be a good idea to contact these folks and let them know.
Thanks, Ray in TX.

craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fffttt1:

Contacted the retailer/manufacturer of these Stealth Wing Stands and got this reply:

"Hi Ray, actually we are currently working on that. Please follow us on Facebook here for detailed updates: www.facebook.com/TopLineGroup

We're about 2 months away from making our first new re-designed batch.
Thanks for your interest.
-Chris Nelson"

If anybody on this forum is interested in these items as I am, it may be a good idea to contact these folks and let them know.
Thanks, Ray in TX.

They already know. TLG is on PFF as well
fffttt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fffttt1Send a Private Message to fffttt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry.......I guess once again I should have done research before I posted. I'm outta here!
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the interest and support!

------------------
Top Line Group Automotive
-Aftermarket accessories for the Fiero
www.TLG-Auto.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any progress? I'm actually interested in stock replacement gaskets.
akademikjeanius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

http://www.tlg-auto.com/fiero-stealth-wing-stands/
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

I have a order on hold until they get another batch made,should be some time next week. Not sure if the gasket will fit stock wing but it would be worth a call.
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is anyone throwing out (selling) their OEM wing stands? I require one drivers side wing stand and gasket in very good condition. If anyone has one they would like to part with, please let me know. Thanks!
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oslo

PM sent.

Thanks
PFF
System Bot
3.4Turbo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.4TurboSend a Private Message to 3.4TurboEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a set of wing stands when they become available.
quins&dads88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for quins&dads88Send a Private Message to quins&dads88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me too!
JasonPaul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JasonPaulSend a Private Message to JasonPaulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are you still making these or have any for a GT? I WANT! lol
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JasonPaul:

are you still making these or have any for a GT? I WANT! lol

TLG which is now BlackTopRacing has them back in stock:
http://www.blacktopupgrades...stealth-wing-stands/
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YESS!!! I was just talking to a friend about these and how much I wanted them. Expect an order from me in the near future.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 09-01-2014).]

BlueBrat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueBratClick Here to visit BlueBrat's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlueBratEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like they're all sold out again, any place I can get a set of these? Thanks!
gmctyphoon1992

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gmctyphoon1992Send a Private Message to gmctyphoon1992Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I was literally wondering the same thing. Went to buy these today and found out they are gone off the website again
rkirkpatrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rkirkpatrickSend a Private Message to rkirkpatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TAKE MY MONEY. I WANT A SET !!!! To

------------------
86 5 speed 2.5 Iron Duke
Notchback.

goforspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for goforspeedSend a Private Message to goforspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
E-Mail sent.
PFF
System Bot
ZeroC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2017 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Old thread but I want a set !!!

------------------
"This car is so good looking its almost indecent. - AutoWeek on the new 1986 GT"

NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2017 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ZeroC:

Old thread but I want a set !!!

YEP!!!!

------------------
It's a CAR, now drive it!!
http://s1277.beta.photobuck...50016365924013387734

After all the work, It's time to drive it!!

Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2017 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
+1
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock