Started on: 05-20-2009 10:11 AM
Replies: 15 (948 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 09-01-2014 07:12 AM
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2009 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just received the following email:

Please help me find someone interested in a couple Fiero's.

2 cars, one price! - $850 (Port St. Lucie, FL)
A 1986 GT Fiero with rough interior. Has V6 engine and auto transmission.
A 1988 Fiero has no engine or transmission. Did have 4 cylinder with manual trans.
Interior decent, body could use paint job.
Not accepting offers on one only. Take both.
Jon 772-626-4624
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2009 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im interested ...pics maybe ?
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2009 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes photos, please
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2009 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im interested and somewhat local. Unfortunately I am only interested in the 88 coupe, but maybe if someone else wants the other one we could work something out?

I would definitely like pics of the 88. Also an idea of rust and condition of underbody.

-Joe
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2009 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wonder if 84Bill is interested, he lives there.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2009 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just talked to JoeFiero on the phone. He and I are gonna take the cars off Jon's hands He wants the 88' and I want the 86' It was too late to call you after I talked to him at 10:15, so I sent you a PM and figured I would post here as well.

We are all fairly "local" in the fact that all of us are in different parts of South Florida.

Avengadore, I spoke with Jon on the phone, and he sent me a couple zip files with photo's. Can you please drop him an email and let him know we do want them, just in case you can get the email to him before I get a chance to call him again tomorrow.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2009 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received this sale information from a third party asking me to post it. I have no more information on the seller nor do I know him. Sorry I can't help anymore than the listing information or I would.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2009 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No problem, he sent me an email this morning, and all is set. Now just have to get my sister (EASCO towing, great rates, tell her John sent you) in an off time to flatbed it down for me.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2010 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Waking a dead thread for posterity

I wound up buying the 1986 Fiero, and have been working on it for over a year now. When I got home the "It ran till I parked it" Fiero, fired it up and the engine was blown! Swapped the engine for a stock 2.8 crate engine, with all new parts on it. I hope to have it finally painted here in the next month or so.
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2010 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Waking a dead thread for posterity

I wound up buying the 1986 Fiero, and have been working on it for over a year now. When I got home the "It ran till I parked it" Fiero, fired it up and the engine was blown! Swapped the engine for a stock 2.8 crate engine, with all new parts on it. I hope to have it finally painted here in the next month or so.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Will it be for sale then?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2010 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 88 Coupe is in my garage with a 4.9 swap almost finished. I dolly-ed it home to Texas on July 2,2009.
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2010 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Turbowedge:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Will it be for sale then?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ummmm NO! ! ! !

This was the day I bought mine, and how it got here

josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2011 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Re-Awakening a really old thread Ran across this in my bookmarks, and figured it appropriate to post a link to the build of the 86. Do you have a link to your 88 build as well Joe?

Here is the link to my build:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/083667.html

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2013 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kinda neat reading this thread after so long! This is THE thread, as to why I have a Fiero in the first place

@CaptnDean NO: This does not mean there are two more Fiero's for sale in the area (inside joke)
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:

The 88 Coupe is in my garage with a 4.9 swap almost finished. I dolly-ed it home to Texas on July 2,2009.

So how is it coming? Is the car done? I just had a Fiasco of a mess with MAACO, but should have things fixed soon, and will post some photo's of the car compared to the original ones.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock