Headliner work! - since my headliner is in two pieces, I had to do the back side first, and now onto the front... glued most of it down to the visors, next step is removing the entire thing and gluing the remainder of the material.
fixing some large spots, adding support to underneath (green stuff = short strand fiberglass putty crapo)
Measuring up the foam for the armrest
Fit pic inside the car
Adding support 'glass for the 3 sets of 2 screws that will be holding this monster in place
hand sewing attempt at the smaller cushion cover (the top/back one) the larger bottom one I made was much nicer, test fit last pic:
oh crap, forgot to take pics of the T-top holders finished, will do that in the next post tomorrow... for now:
I'm learning alot about fiberglassing with the console, this is taking a long time to do but I have learned a ton of info from comments of other members to my own mistakes. I did some bondo the other day and Just got to sanding it this evening, using 40 grit sand paper stuck to my mouse sander I was able to sand 1/2 of it down before it got too dark to work:
this week I've been working on the doors, I really screwed up the door panels, door stops, and a few other things so I had to pull the doors out, shortening the wiring which I originally made at least 2 foot long on one end and 6 inches too long on the other end, I was learning.... Here my daughter is helping me with the electrial tape on the DR side door:
Add me to the construction zone (Free bump) after having to reinstall windows XP after a power outage screwed up Windows (thankfully I was able to save my data (favorites, family pics, etc) and reformat the drive and do a total install, and knowing some PW's like to your email account do help, I am back online (not that ive been around much anyway) thought I'd mention it. Andrew
New update, today I re-worked the transmission lines that originally were temporary to get me from point A(old house) to point B(new house) and were leaking on the way.... now, these new lines should work great (not the best looking, but down there shouldnt get too much viewing)
Re-Installing door skins, Rocker panels, Fenders.... Door mirrors all on... with pictures of my young helper
Installed my Ms. Lori Sail panels today, cleaned the surface of oils... roughed up with 400grit sand paper, cleaned again, and then used urethane windshield sealant (I dont trust the double sided tapes).