Power Lumbar Air Cushions by Kern
Started on: 04-23-2024 04:01 PM
Replies: 0 (47 views)
Last post by: Kern on 04-23-2024 04:01 PM
Kern

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2024 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KernSend a Private Message to KernEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello All,

The 1988 GT that I acquired had the power lumbar option for the driver’s seat.

When the seat covers were removed for replacement, the air cushions for this option had crumbled into bits. The trim shop working on the car said that Ford trucks had a similar option with similar life issues on the air cushions and they did not know of any good alternatives.

In searching the web, I found a company that makes air cushions for another purpose. I called them and discussed the issue and they indicated that if I could send them information about the cushions desired, that they might be able to custom make some.

I plan to send that information early next week. If there are others of you who would like to restore this option, please let me know. If there are several sets that they could make for us, that might help them to justify the effort required and keep the costs reasonable. At this point, I have no idea what the cost might be as that will probably have to wait until they see the nature of the project.

PM me at: KernFischer@gmail.com if you are interested in a set.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock