looking for a ac compressor for my 1987 2.5 by richard in nc
Started on: 04-15-2024 05:14 PM
Replies: 4 (54 views)
Last post by: richard in nc on 04-16-2024 03:59 AM
richard in nc

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for richard in ncSend a Private Message to richard in ncEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i realized that i should change out my locked up[severely rusted] ac compressor while the exhaust is removed.however i can't find one.it has a harrison 1131546 six groove on it now.none of the ones on rockauto number match.i found a number match on ebay but fieros aren't on the car list.only pontiac on the list is the 6000.amazon and autozone have ones they say fit but i don't trust that.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Four Seasons 58274 would be the stock replacement for the original V5 compressor, it comes with a 6 groove pulley
sleek fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sleek fieroSend a Private Message to sleek fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 4 season brand new compressor I was going to put in my 85 GT. I decided I wanted to do AC delete so I removed the compressor. I had not even charged the system. If you or anyone else wants it You can have it for 1/2 the price Rock auto Charged for it. sleek . Just pm me if you are interested
richard in nc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for richard in ncSend a Private Message to richard in ncEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

Four Seasons 58274 would be the stock replacement for the original V5 compressor, it comes with a 6 groove pulley

thanks.would it be ok to remove the old compressor and put a piece of tape over the freon lines so i can compare it to the picture? im going to replace the dryer and other recomended stuff .
richard in nc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 03:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for richard in ncSend a Private Message to richard in ncEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

richard in nc

225 posts
Member since Jun 2023

Originally posted by sleek fiero:

I have a 4 season brand new compressor I was going to put in my 85 GT. I decided I wanted to do AC delete so I removed the compressor. I had not even charged the system. If you or anyone else wants it You can have it for 1/2 the price Rock auto Charged for it. sleek . Just pm me if you are interested

since you are 2963 miles away and in a different country im guessing shipping would be too high.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock